The Many Other Crimes of Donald J Trump

Nah, perfectly normal stuff.

Oh phew, I was worried there

It’s mobster behavior

This seems like more solid evidence of intent.

“Here are some classified documents I kept when I left the office, I’d love to show them to you, but I can’t, you know, because they’re classified, and I can’t declassify them now.”

Yeah, that’s…something. I’m starting to wonder if it’s even possible for DJT to escape without some kind of indictments from Smith at this point.

Seems like it would speak to his intent to purposefully take the documents as well. (Article was talking about acknowledging they were still classified)

If this is the sort of evidence they are gathering, I’m not sure how Trump can avoid conviction unless a super-MAGA person manages to get on the jury…

Apparently the documents in question relate to a plan to invade Iran? Because Trump wanted to invade Iran? So they made him a plan to invade Iran? And then he kept it, because he really really wanted to invade Iran? Also, maybe show his secret plan to the Saudis?

Fuck me, this is the dumbest timeline.

I would guess the Pentagon always has a plan in their pocket to invade Iran. And North Korea. And probably a dozen other places where an unstable leader might do something extreme on short notice.

It’s like how Batman had a plan to kill all the other members of the justice league. If you don’t have a plan, you’re dumb.

I’m guessing the Pentagon has plans for invasions of every country on the planet, including Canada,Mexico, Great Britain, etc. Preferably kept deep in a vault somewhere.

I wonder if they also have a plan to invade Uranus.

I’m guessing inside this plan is alot of intelligence that Trump thought could help him get out of some present or future jam with the Saudis.

Seems like whenever this comes up somebody points out that there IS a plan for an invasion of Canada and it gets updated every so often. It’s the Pentagon’s job to be prepared for that stuff.

Gotta get that poutine supply somehow!

Fun fact: one of the first pre-invasion shaping attacks is to take out the gravy train. Morale goes down the tubes before any tanks cross the border.

Due to the terrible standards of bilingual education in America our troops will have difficulty making sure the messages they scribble on bombs and shells are written in both English and French.

Paging JMJ?

I’m sure they do, but the story seems to be that this was a bit more current, up-to-date than that, as if the military were told to dust it off and get it read for presentation.

Apparently this was the Iran invasion plan that, as mentioned, we always have on hand but Milley was trying to get Trump to actually do it. This all comes from Meadows’s autobiography so grains of salt all around.

Hard to believe it was Milley who wanted to invade Iran, rather than Trump or Meadows, but I guess it is possible. Another ‘adult in the room’ narrative is going to take a hard fall, if so.