The Mother 'Effin WEATHER Thread

Police in Victoria, on Australia’s southeastern coast, warned drivers last week that a six-mile stretch of a freeway in the central part of the state had melted.

That’s probably fine.

Weekend forecast here near Allentown PA.

1-12-2018 9-02-30 AM

Yeah, it’s all fucked up here. 60 degrees when I came into work. Down in the 20’s this weekend. Last week was like, 5.

Yeah we had the drop yesterday. High during the day it was around 55-60, dropped to freezing by 7pm, and high of 22 today.

PA is just a day behind Chicago.

Well now you’ve done it. Just like I hear Xavier Cugat singing “Brazil” whenever @rhamorim posts, there’s now a Billy Joel theme song associated with you in my head.

Hi, I’m posting! How is that “Brazil” song in your head right now? Huh?

Good thing I like that song!

So yeah, how about that weather dudes? I’m in Seattle and it’s, uh, raining.

giphy

53 today. A couple days ago? -22. Boo yah. Yard was knee-deep in snow. Now it’s a patchwork of green, brown, off-white, gray, and dog poop. And the dirt road I live on? Rasputitsa time, y’all. If Guderian brings his Panzers by, he’s in trouble.

I know you were replying to kosc, but it’s so much funnier if you read that as a reply to @divedivedive

Well we’re waiting here in Allentown
For the Pennsylvania we never found

One of my top five Beatles songs. Love, love, love the bass line.

Slush surfing in Nantucket

Save us Ireland, you’re our only hope!

There’s talk of the 20s and a hard freeze here in the next two days. I don’t know what you guys in the North are doing, but cut it out.

Supposed to get 7" of snow tomorrow then near 50 this weekend. It’s been a weird winter, just a week ago we had a 60 degree temp swing from below zero to over 50 in under a week.