The Muslim Ban: America Loses Its Mind.

That’s the same arguing technique that Tucker Carlson uses, where no attempt is made to actually refute points made against him, or defend any of his own statements. Instead, the argument is based entirely upon making light of the audacity of merely questioning the President’s actions.

“You’re obsessing over tweets!”

Yeah, that’s because Tweets constitute the majority of Trump’s actual statements, and they directly contradict official statements by other administration officials.

Louisiana Rep. Clay Higgins ® on the London attack:

[quote]
The free world… all of Christendom… is at war with Islamic horror. Not one penny of American treasure should be granted to any nation who harbors these heathen animals. Not a single radicalized Islamic suspect should be granted any measure of quarter. Their intended entry to the American homeland should be summarily denied. Every conceivable measure should be engaged to hunt them down. Hunt them, identity them, and kill them. Kill them all. For the sake of all that is good and righteous. Kill them all.[/quote]

Note that he’s advocating killing suspects.

Not that that piece of shit is worth my time in even typing this, but I can’t resist pointing out that he literally makes no sense.

Deny them entry.
Then go find them and kill them.
YOU JUST HAD THEM IN STEP ONE.

whatever.

You’re missing his point - he needs to kill them all…FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND RIGHTEOUS.

I know good and righteous. Good and Righteous are friends of mine. You, sir, are no good and righteous.

[quote=“Telefrog, post:1027, topic:128236, full:true”]
Louisiana Rep. Clay Higgins ® on the London attack:[/quote]

Put your money where your mouth is, you cowardly fuck, and do something. Clearly absolutely nothing is being done about this, and you clearly know better than our own intelligence agencies. I say that you, and any other pro gun, pro military people too afraid to join the fight on terror by joining the military, head over to Northern Iraq and fight them yourselves. Because clearly you think you know what to do about ISIS. Put up or shut the fuck up.

I’ve been saying this for a while, but I am terrified of the next major terror attack on the US. I’m not scared of the attack itself, I’m scared of the US going full-on fascist once it does.

Yep. 9/12 (aka the next major terror attack after 9/11) is, well, terrifying.

I’m wondering what will happen when the fascist authoritarian crowd finally butts up against the gun nut crowd… Because those two things are really not compatible further down the road.

At some point, authoritarians need to strip their population of the means to defend themselves, and I wonder what they are gong to say when that happens.

They’ll invite them to join up and co-opt them.

And most of them will gladly do it.

So because of the mass shooting in Orlando, does that mean Christendom is now at war with unemployed Army veterans? recently fired people with DUIs?

Christendom has always been at war with unemployed Army vets.

Interestingly, I am at war with Christendom.

(For those quick to offend, don’t worry: I hate all religions equally! Except Sikhs. Their headgear and bitchin facial hair earn them a 7.8% hate-reduction)

How can you hate the Jains, man. How? Also when I start really getting disgusted with Christianity I have to remember that Fred Rogers was a Presbyterian.

Look bro, respect for all life n shit is great, but those people don’t use garlic or onions in their cooking and I just can’t trust a group like that.

(actually Jain recipes are generally delicious but ignore that)

I knew a dude that was Jainist. Really nice guy but seemed like he couldn’t eat much of anything, at parties he mostly ate tortilla chips.

What about Quakers?
With the exception of fucking up Pennsylvania’s liquor laws, they seem like a pretty chill bunch.

Look I just want to destroy the concept of faith in the hearts of man, nothin crazy.