The Qt3 Challenge Thread

I really didn’t mean to play this so much today…

Championship 2 5 minute, Expert: 1,658,150
Championship 2 Ghost Combo: 161

Only a handful of tries at it, but here’s my top score so far:
1,304,380 - Championship II - 5 Minute - Expert

1,310,060 - Championship II - 5 Minute - Expert
Beating terp is gonna be almost impossible for me I think, but I was quite happy to break 1 million points.

I love this challenge idea (and I’m never gonna beat you bastards at PMCEDX).

Maybe we should have separate threads for each game and name the threads for each challenge, because this is likely to get really long and unwieldy.

For example: Qt3 Challenge Thread: Pac Man CE DX

Man, I just can’t seem to get past 950,000ish. I expect I’ll get better though, I’m decades out of practice. I’m hoping to at least break a million by some time tomorrow.

Next one will get one of its own. Not a bad idea.

1,097,620. Will try again more later.

Finally broke a million.

Yay! Improved my score to 1.408.150 after watching some replays and realising that going out of your way to pick up more ghosts is a good strategy.

Got up to 1,352,710 tonight. Also finished the achievements making it one of the few games I have with full points.

I hate to break it to you but I believe if you check your friends leaderboard you will see I’m at 1.4 million-ish. :)

I’m slowly inching up, I broke 1.1million but my wifi connector has been bugging out so it isn’t recorded (my 105,xxx is up there somewhere though). This game is going to give me epilepsy.

DAMN!

My goal with this challenge thread is now to crush you and leave you thirsting for revenge for the next one. :)

And speaking of the next one, it would be super-cool if people had some ideas for what it is. I don’t want to be the one always picking the challenges.

Ahem…

WAKKA WAKKA bitch! :)

~1.2mil, yay for me. I hate you both.

You’re going down, fool.

You need to update the second post… as soon as I beat your score!

Haven’t progressed past 1,234,750 yet, but I’m scoring about that much almost every game now, instead of just getting lucky. Only nine more days to earn victory!