The Qt3 Games Podcast needs you! Yes, you!

I’ll give it a go.

I am excited to hear you want to get back to doing this. They were always interesting, and you have a real talent for the interview format. As someone who has both done it before and doesn’t really participate here anymore, you can stick me right at the bottom of the list, but I look forward to listening.

Everybody relax, Jack is here now.

Put me on the list.

I don’t know if it would be too propellerhead but I’d love to come on to talk about online game services. How they work, why they don’t sometimes, etc.

I’m happy to participate.

I’m Draginol on Skype.

Just a heads-up to everyone who volunteered that I’m working my way down the list of folks who haven’t been on yet. If you haven’t heard from me by PM yet, expect for me to get to you roughly in the order you volunteered. After the newbies run out, I will gladly circle back around with folks who’ve already been on!

-Tom

Really enjoying this return to the old format. It’s nice to put voices behind the names.

Hm. I guess I am up for this if I can come up with an interesting game or topic.

Were we supposed to say which game we’d like to talk about? I had The Last of Us in mind when I signed up but wasn’t sure if it’d been done yet in the past version.

Tom will send you a PM when you come up and you discuss it there. I was torn between two myself, ultimately going with the board versus digital game, because I figure Kevin or someone will take my second choice ;)

I feel like I am looking behind the curtain!

Where can I see the behind the scenes doc on the whole process? Youtube link? That would be…well probably pretty ordinary I suppose. But still, the American people want to see this!

There is nothing ordinary about the Shadowcat! He manipulates everything from behind the scenes.