The Resistance: Avalon + The Plot Thickens Forum Game #??

Still waiting on a vote from @Otthegreat.

Ottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttisss!!!

It’s almost unanimous!

@Thraeg, would you like to nullify this team with No Confidence?

Yeah, I’d totally spike that team.

Bonus reason to spike it, if you don’t trust Scott @Thraeg, it would prevent him from getting both sets of cards.

If you’re good, best to let Thraeg sort this one out on his own.

No, I won’t use it. I’m suspicious of Rho and Scott, but I don’t know any of them are evil for sure, and spiking this would mean we HAVE to approve whatever team Scott comes up with for 3E, and then he will get another turn with Strong Leader. Better to keep it in reserve in case someone names one of the people I know is evil.

It’s kind of creepy to know someone is evil and watch them write stuff like this as if they aren’t. I’ve never gotten used to it. It’s like – dude, you’re totally lying. But I am the only one who knows right now!

Counterpoint: you and @rowe33 know if he is lying.

And (possibly) Rho?

Thraeg will not use No Confidence.

Before I receive success/fail votes, @scottagibson, would you like to play In the Spotlight?

Right back atcha! Though I guess Merlin also knows that you’re lying, so I’m not quite the only one who knows.

I know, but – I know you are lying and you know I am not.

So creepy!

Ha, he said Merlin

Rule of acquisition Avalon number 43: never speak the name Merlin unless you are evil, or good is boned and you need to make a desperate play.

And, yes, we were all thinking it, theoretically you could get up to 5 good people knowing with the prosper distribution (Percival and Morgana come into play too), but it’s all speculative. Dave, Rowe, and Thraeg know for sure. Ot is schrodingers knowledge, he probably knows, but it seems possible that 3 of the four are evil and he can’t be sure. And Rho is at one remove further. He knows Ot, but it seems possible Ot is evil and Thraeg good. So he can make informed guesses, but does he know?

It’s all a mess. But that is what public knowledge says. Role based knowledge, and making judgements publiclally because of that is highly suspect

Anyhow now the waiting.

(SC)OTTTTTTTTT!

@Snebmi, sorry, just realized that it’s wasted if I don’t use it now and this mission fails.

So, I’ll play the spotlight on @rho21

Why are we playing it on the player most likely to be good? Although maybe he’s not from other viewpoints, it’s hard for me to see it from an unknown view.

@scottagibson good call!

I am tentatively optimistic that we lucked into a clean team and perhaps the tizzy crew are evil…

I think it’s time for the peanut gallery to be quiet. I’ll share my opinions of Scott’s choice after the mission votes.