The Resistance: Avalon + The Plot Thickens Forum Game #??

Who were you? Know or unknown?

Oh that is some really terrible luck ending up losing our hidden evil to Merlin on the first turn.

My bad Casey, I should have revealed

Assassin.

I was so caught up in trying to figure out who was evil that I will have to reread tonight.

Maybe Dave

Mordred here.

I was also leaning towards Craig as a possible Merlin. Among other things, I think he was one of the people to first lump @CaseyRobinson in with evil without much of anything to go on. I have to look back too though.

Oh, sorry @CaseyRobinson @Thraeg @Otthegreat if my breakdown at the end was annoying. I put it together more as an exercise about how I realized that I foolishly had been weighing some impossible scenarios and figured it didn’t matter if I shared it after I boned team 3.

Thanks! Sorry, I didn’t see that till now.

This is pretty questionable. It can be read a lot of ways but one of the things it could be saying is that Rowe, him, Kain are clean but then not Casey.

So this is impressively right. I think that he got it from Craig?

Hey @CaseyRobinson what do you think?

This could be read as shade on me as evil and somewhat clearing two goods.

How much time should I give for the assassination? I was thinking either 48, 72, or unlimited?

Edit: Hours

No need to limit it, I think they’ll get around to it.

@lantz, @CaseyRobinson, @Otthegreat, any of you want to make a case for anyone other than @craigm? If not, let’s pull the trigger and get it over with.

I would like to hear Casey’s view. I feel like Morgana often can separate Merlin from Perci

Thraeg, for the narrative I intend to write to wrap up who you killed for the assassination, what’s your weapon of choice? Poison? Knife? Sword?

Craig definitely stood out to me the most, but I wasn’t able to pay as close attention to this game as I’d have liked. I agree, we should see what Casey has to say.

Yeah, my early sense was that Craig was Merlin and Rowe was his Percival. I didn’t see anything to change that.

In the event that you guys come to a decision and I am not immediately available (I might sometimes be gone for an hour or so, you know), if you get assassinated, do NOT confirm your role. I will take care of that when I have confirmed Thraeg’s choice.