The there-less Journey

This still stands as the only Journey review you should bother to read.

This game is nothing more than just pretentious garbage.

This is about feelings, not about a direct story. This is a game like no other... and yet you mention Uncharted 3. No offense, but the fact that games that are nothing but killing and Shooting (CALL OF DUTY as example, which is beloved and WELL KNOWN Around the WORLD) always get a 5 stars and games like journey get 2 or 1 it’s just sad. How unsensible people must have becomed to love things about killing and not Journey?

This is it. Not ever going to read any of your reviews again. Also, why did you mention Uncharted 3?! That has NOTHING to do with Journey! This review is so bad and nonsense that it does not even deserve a facepalm!

Awful. Really awful.

Sucks to be you.

Three years later I am still shocked a review would score this so low.... Loved the game

I honestly do not think this person is able to see anything besides what is in his head. I hate and despise to say that anybody is being excessively thoughtful or rational about anything, but I almost would like to. I still will not, since it would sound like a dead and lame excuse.

But I think the one thing that did bother me was the way he talked about the multiplayer. I don't think he even understood, to be honest what it was all about to begin with.

You are not just jumping around or playing, you are talking and contacting to someone who you understand perfectly without words. The game's company CEO stated something around the lines of this that did explain it all: To me, Journey brings out the kindness of others. You do not see the language or speak or play, you see a being that is just as alive as you.

Not one single experience I had was dissapointing in the multiplayer. I met people from all countries and languages who are now my friends even thought we only understand one or two sentences from each other.

Is there really a better way to put it?