The World Persists in Existing

The World didn’t End today. Congrats!

… yet?

Did I miss a memo or something?

There’s no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There’s no knowing where we’re rowing, or which way the river’s flowing. Is it raining? is it snowing? is a hurricane a-blowing? Bah! Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? YES! The danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing and they’re certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing!

the antichrist is waiting for 6:06:06 pm.

MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!

Hey, who decides when the day is over? Does anyone have a ship at the International Date Line and can tell me if the world is disappearing?

I think that Umberto Eco is working on this as we speak.

I am a BANANA!

Aim for the flattop!

My spoon is too big.

Just another day for you, though.

I got a “Runtime error (666)” in an application I launched today.

The end is night.

Goo-goo-ga-joob.

But in what time zone?

we are not a plant
we agree we are a jellyfish

I’m the Queen of France!

It’s 2:10p in Virginia. Ok so far…

There is no spoon.

I find it hilarious that the billion or so Christians on the planet (ok, maybe less than 1% of that Billion) think that their prophecies/timetables/religious events are going to control the fate of the other 5 billion. I mean, it’d be pretty damn funny if all of a sudden a giant anaconda appeared in space to swallow the world and the Mbuti tribe in the Congo released a public statement: “See! We were right!”.