The XBOX One

Wait, did he say Kingdom Hearts 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8? Are those actual games?

Kingdom Hearts is a huge can of worms.

Ah. Cool. I only have XIII and XV. Didn’t realise all those older titles were also available. Game Pass will be a good excuse to try them out.

I didn’t see the list, is FFXIII coming to game pass? I know everybody hates it but I always kinda wanted to try it. No, I dont’ really know why.

Yes, pretty much all the FF titles that’s on Xbox now will come to Game Pass.

Wait, is Rage 2 and Remnant from the Ashes available on Game Pass now?

Remnant From the Ashes
Age of Wonders Planetfall headed to Gamepass.
Man, the new Ori looks good.

I hope Tracks is good.

Yes. Those were in the available now section.

OK, Skatebird looks like my kind of weird.

Didn’t Planetfall just come out? You really have to be a sucker to buy games these days :(

Called it.

It came out August 6th. There’s an expansion coming out next week, so I don’t think the Game Pass timing is coincidental. The latter doesn’t include any expansions or DLCs.

Wow, amazing list. So many things on there I want to play.

I recently bought Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox too, but I don’t feel too bad, it was on sale. I can’t wait to try Remnant and Rage 2 and Talos Principle and Planetfall. Also, look at that, Halo Reach is coming to Game pass, so that means we won’t have to buy it as DLC after all.

That image does just say Planetfall for console?

But Polygon say soon for PC, so yay.

Halo MCC is currently the top selling game on Steam, lol.

So I just got an email from Square-Enix informing that I did hear correctly, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 are coming to Xbox, for a total of nine Kingdom Hearts experiences. No, I’m not even going to try to work out the math on that.

They’re trilogy packs. 7 games, 2 movies of DS game cutscenes.

I bought the first two on PS3. Still haven’t played them.

Wololo is great. It’s always the license plate I custom create in Forza Horizon games.