The XBOX One

Hey look man, I don’t know if you’ve heard but there’s power in them there clouds.

For a gameplay trailer, it sure didn’t tell me what you actually do. Is it a platformer? A rhythm game?

Flash sale for the next day and a half:

Xbox streaming on Xbox Game Pass. Lots of games to play and we can play them anywhere. Pretty cool value proposition.

Huh, so a few Yakuza games are coming to Game Pass - I keep hearing how good they are, have to try one.

No games announced/shown have had realistic art styles, have they? It is all cartoony stuff. Great for those who like it, but nothing there for me.

I own Master Chief Collection, is Reach being added to it free?

Well no. Why would it be free?

Guess you were waiting for Flight Simulator. Looks “visually stunning”. Can’t wait to try it.

Because they keep talking about it in the context of MCC and it’s confusing.

Think of it like ODST then, that’s an MCC add on. Pretty cheap, I think $5, but not free.

I see. I didn’t know ODST was a paid add-on, I haven’t tried to play it.

It’s part of the MCC if you buy it on PC, but then again so is ODST. It’s weird.

Yay, Age of Empires 4 info.

For those who are glitter-impaired, her necklace says Wololo.

Is MCC available on PC already? I figured it would go live with whatever is already available for Xbox upon release, which would be Reach and ODST in this case.

Yeah finally something for me. Flight Sim, Halo MCC and Age 4 look great and I want to play those.

Crossfire is such a rip-off of Counterstrike, but it looks good, hopefully Remedy do good job on it as well.

Yeah. I was thinking it seemed like a much better looking CS:Go. Whether the gameplay holds up will be the question. If it does, it could be big though.

Lots of Final Fantasy coming to Xbox. 9 titles. Very cool.

To Game Pass (console and PC). They’re already on Xbox.