The XBOX One

I have no idea if I could even connect it to my current TV. And since there’s no backwards compatibility (how could there be?) I have no idea how I’d stream it. But I’m nostalgic. Maybe I’ll look into it.

Since I know the topic comes up now and then, just wanted to point out that Mass Effect 2 and 3 DLC is on sale this week for 70% off.

Next month’s Games with Gold:

Game 1: Junk
Game 2: @lordkosc’s nomination for best ARPG of all time.
Game 3: Junk Best soccer game on the market. FIFA is a lootbox hell.
Game 4: A great game made by Triumph Studios during an extended Age of Wonders hiatus.

I’ll take responsibility for getting Inquisitor on the list, I bought it on sale a few weeks back but haven’t started playing it yet. You’re welcome.

Pistols at dawn, sir.

To be fair, you’ve been fucking busy playing other stuff, Mr. Guy-that-my-wife-points-out-every-day-when-Xbox-tells-me-you’re-3000±points-ahead-of-me. I feel like I’m being cucked on some level.

You should find some friends off True Achievements, I have guys on my friends list who regularly outscore me by 10,000 or so points each month. But yes, the combination of the COVID lockdown and the constant flow of new stuff on Game Pass have really amped up my gaming.

My penis can get only so flaccid.

Me too. Starting to feel spooky after Nier Automata and Pac-Man CE2 went free/XGP.

At least I bought Journey to the Savage Planet at launch.

Never finished Overlord, though, that might be worth a repplay.

Had never heard of Inquisitor, looks good from that gameplay footage (I’ve been on an ARPG kick lately with Victor Vran and Torchlight 2 on the Switch), can’t wait to try that out.

I’m a sucker for any rally games, but I have no idea what V-Rally 4 is. I looked it up on metacritic for PS4, Xbox and PC reviews, and there’s not many reviews out there at all for it. So I guess you could say I’m looking forward to checking it out for myself.

Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor: YES. It was so hard to stay away from sales with people liking the game in that thread. It’s a shame they never released the standalone Prophecy for consoles yet.

I’m 99% sure I own both the 360 games already, so no additional bonus for me there.

Oh, my friend - you have been missing out! Prophecy is out on Xbox, but as DLC for the base game, rather than the standalone release they did on Steam.

Funny you should say that lol. I was thinking the same thing.
http://www.bsbb-mkii.com
It is very odd using an original xbox. For my kids it might as well have been a phonograph. No wireless? The controller is huge! Where are the bumpers? What are the 2 big slots on the controller. What is Kotor?

Well I’m down to try I played it the other day it was unforgiving. Just like remember

Can’t you get KOTOR on your ipad nowadays?

Yeah, SB is completely unforgiving, though. I think I finally managed to get through the campaign on the lowest setting… once. Stupid hardcore mode.

Does SB support widescreen, I wonder?

Heads up if you’re playing Black Desert through Game Pass, it will be leaving the service on May 15:

Ten million Game Pass subscribers! Even if each were only paying $1, that’s still some decent pocket change.

Depends how much they’re paying publishers.

Yes, it’s still probably not in the black for them, probably won’t be as long as they’re handing out $1 subscriptions. I imagine they’re publishing the numbers because they’re happier about the user base increases than the actual cash.

Phil has written in the Xbox blog that xCloud will be coming to Game Pass later this year, which would seem to indicate that there will not be an additional cost for the service.