The XBOX One

That’s annoying looks like they’re all sold out. But also the Forza Lego Xbox X isn’t even sold on Microsoft’s store.

Spent most of the day playing this yesterday. Don’t understand why there’s no thread for it. This game has the humor that Outer Worlds was trying to achieve. Some of those FMV ads are hilarious.

And with my completion of Astrologaster, I have crossed the threshold of 250,000 gamerscore! Woohoo! Am I right?

Nice! That’s amazing. I recently crossed over 100,000 in 2019, so the 6th digit is still very new to me.

Congratulations!

Nice, I have to admit I can’t match your pace.

Actually, you’ve been looking like you’re catching up to me over time. I tend to go in fits and starts and you’re pretty steady.

One thing I noticed looking back over my score over time (trueachievements.com is good for looking at your trending) is that I ended the 360 era at about 125,000 and I’m closing the Xbone era around 250,000. That seems kind of steady but then I didn’t get my Xbone until the beginning of 2015, so that’s 5 years compared to the 8 or so with my 360. I guess that could be offset by all games in this gen being 1000 gamerscore, unlike arcade games having been 200 (though eventually bumped to 400).

This is one reason I am sticking with Xbox, I sort of look at this as a big chunk of my gaming history, kind of a scrapbooking function. I like that I can see that I started playing Dead Space back in 2008, and got my last achievement in the game last year. Maybe I’ll finally get that Tier 3 Epic Engineer achievement someday.

Thanks! That solves a problem for me. #thumbsup

RDR2 on Game Pass May 7th:

Edit: and GTAV leaving the same day.

D’oh! But I own RDR2 already, I don’t own GTA V on Xbox. Oh well, I had a lot of fun with it on Game Pass this round, all in first person (which wasn’t available when I played it on 360 to completion). It’s just an amazing world they’ve built. Just extraordinary.

Oh come on - that HAS to come to the PC version, surely. Some of us will be very annoyed :)

You have to take into account that the Xbox version has been out for nearly a year and a half.

That’s a good point. I’d forgotten that the PC version is much newer. Maybe it can come to Game Pass next year.

Now the hope has been held out, I can’t buy it or I’ll be a schmuck!

And looks like ‘Deliver Us the Moon’ is now available on Xbox and PC through Game Pass. Oddly, looks like the PC version may not support achievements, so guess I’ll be playing on console.

Not an Xbox one story, but spring cleaning I found my copy of Steel Battalion and it still works. Man, I would love to see that thing updated.

Yeah, me too. I was just digging through a chest and found my OG Xbox, and I know where the SB setup is in the storeroom. Someday I’ll have the space/time/money to make a sit-down arcade cabinet just for it.

You guys should try to stream the game and setup. I don’t know if that’s even possible but I’d really like to see it since I never played it myself.