Things you should never, under any circumstances, ingest but are technically food

One bottle makes you smarter
and one bottle makes you soft
but the white ones
aren’t considered food at all

That looked good, and edible to me. I thought surely it wasn’t the cheese in question.

A lot more info, because I was interested:

It would have long since spoiled:

“It would be high in moisture; it would be spreadable,” he said. “It would not last long; it would spoil very quickly.”

But the, “would kill us,” part is what intriged me and it isn’t really what I expected, in fact, it could possibly happen eating non-pasteurized cheeses:

The researchers also found traces of the bacterium Brucella melitensis , which causes brucellosis, a debilitating disease that can cause endocarditis, arthritis, chronic fatigue, malaise, muscle pain and other conditions. It’s a disease usually contracted by consuming raw dairy products.

“The most common way to be infected [with Brucella melitensis ] is by eating or drinking unpasteurized/raw dairy products. When sheep, goats, cows, or camels are infected, their milk becomes contaminated with the bacteria,” the U.S. Centers for Disease Control wrote on its website. “If the milk from infected animals is not pasteurized, the infection will be transmitted to people who consume the milk and/or cheese products.”

Also, the pic looks like a Stilton to me and is just a free stock image:
https://pixabay.com/photos/cheese-blue-mold-home-production-928851/

RIP Spider-Man Pasta

This dish looks angry for whatever reason.

Seems to me like they used too many fingernails in that dish.

?Is that almonds and olives in jello?

Looks like garlic.

The title of that page is “Alm” so most likely “Almond”.

I became aware of this… substance… while waiting for my order at Tijuana Flats.

Apologies mocking has already occurred in the thread.

So glad that is “Drinking Beer” as opposed to “Non-Drinking Beer”.

Not really seeing the issue there. I’ve had plenty of green tea based cocktails. Not with vodka, I don’t think, but it’s not all that different in concept from a Smirnoff Ice. It’s probably not very good, but that’s another matter.

That was steak with green tea smeared on it? Makes my stomach roil just thinking about it.

Is it normal to cook very expensive steak until it’s grey? The cook spent so much time dicking around with the green tea spread on top.

It’s grey because the steak was also fermented.

Short answer: yes. Long answer: Matcha seems to be a very strong spice that make everything it touch taste like Matcha.

The meat itself in that pic looks like the stuff they spray with green dye because its not fit for human consumption.

and this dish from Robert Pattinson looks to be a perfect fit for the title of the thread.