Things you should never, under any circumstances, ingest but are technically food

I put lemon or lime zest in a lot of recipes.

Actually made some loaded Greek fries last night – crinkle cuts deep fried, then tossed with thyme, dill, parsley, salt, pepper, lemon zest, torn-up kalamata olives, feta crumbles, and some harissa paste. It was hella fuckin noms.

This may qualify as the single most off-topic post of all time. That looks amazing, I’d ingest the hell out of that.

Yeah, I think Armando got into the Ouzo along with his fries!

I loved this stuff as a kid and I have no idea how. Once I got a little older I realized that stuff tastes like something they’d come up with in a lab if all the orange trees blinked out of existence or something.

Not real, but still horrifying:

And now something I cannot unsee.

I feel your pain. Anything with ranch in it is disgusting. If my only way of getting the vaccine involved ranch dressing, I would avoid it like a brain dead anti-vaxer.

I grew up surrounded by people who insist on pizza is meant to be dipped in ranch. I decided to stop eating garbage pizza. I don’t hate ranch, but I don’t want it on my fries or my pizza.

Saw this. Eww. No.

That video is certainly on-topic.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Look at the size of her… she’s not scarfing down nacho cones.

Am I being punked? I’m being punked.

Right?

Please say “yes”.

Hey hey, no kink shaming.

Hey! Those are good.

Really? I found them stale and tasted/smelled like bum/bun instead of bacon. Even bad fake bacon flavour usually is good.

Same. I thought they tasted bad.