This is a thread for PS+ (PS Plus) members

I didn’t even have the patience for it back in the Dreamcast days when I played Resident Evil: Code Veronica. The only way I found of making progress in that game is to have a friend play it while I watched. He had already played the earlier RE games on PS1, so he had muscle memory and nostalgia to carry him through, and as a spectator, Code Veronica was fun to watch. But every time I tried controlling it myself? Er… No Thanks.

i don’t think I’ll bother downloading this to my PS4

That was the one and only Resident Evil game I finished, and I can’t imagine that ever changing.

That time again. November NA & EU:

PS4
Deadly Tower of Monsters
Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
Letter Quest Remastered
Pumped BMX+

PS3
Costume Quest 2
Dirt 3
Pumped BMX+

Vita
Letter Quest Remastered
Pumped BMX+

Last month’s Actual Sunlight was interesting. I enjoyed Mad Riders & the first chapters of Code Realize.

More often than not, PS Plus monthly game lists remind me of shareware compilation floppies from back when.

Big step down on PS4 from Resident Evil and Transformers this month, which all of you should make sure you put in your libraries before they’re gone.

Dirt 3 on PS3 is a win though. Will play!

I’m really interested in Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture and Deadly Tower.

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture is actually a decent, relaxing game, if you’re in the mood for a walking simulator.

That game… the latter part punched me in the gut so bad. It was an emotional time when I played with my health, unsure future etc. So what started as relaxing, as the story unfolded and I started to realize stuff… after I finished the game I literally fell apart for the rest of the evening and was an emotional wreck.

What a great, great game.

Coming soon:

PS4
Color Guardians
Invisible, Inc
Stories: Path of Destinies
Tiny Troopers Joint Ops

PS3
Hyper Void
Tiny Troopers Joint Ops

Vita
Color Guardians
Tiny Troopers Joint Ops
VVVVVV

I would have been excited about Invisible Inc. but after watching Tom stream it, I just think that game looks soooooo boring. It was such a disappointment to me at the time since it was by Klei.

Stories: Path of Destinies is a pretty cool character-action game. VVVVVV is a classic and needs no introduction. Can’t speak for the rest.

With PSX happening this weekend I was kind of hoping they’d delay the reveal and that part of their PSX presentation would be a rejiggering to drop a Vita game in favor of something for PSVR each month.

Invisible Inc is anything but boring.

Glad to see VVVVVV. Never did pick it up and it seems perfect for Vita.

Well, my PS+ just expired and I don’t see anything here that’s going to make me rush to renew it.

I’ve left Invisible, Inc. out of my Steam sales purchases for quite awhile now and am finally rewarded.

PS+ is something you pay for to play online. Every game I get is just extra benefit.

Reminder to anyone new to the forum. If two people as crazy and Dave and I agree on something, it’s because it is absolutely universally true. And I agree with him 100% on this.

Also, Invisible Inc is fantastic. I’ve been enjoying it on my iPad and almost double-dipped to get the PS4 version already. Fortunate I held off on actually buying it twice, but I don’t feel the least bit of regret in already having paid for it once.

For me it’s more complex since I don’t know a single person in real life who has a PS4. So I don’t need the online portion of it. But I hear what you’re saying. I’m in the same boat with Games With Gold on Xbox. I have to have it for online play, the games are just a bonus. But for me on PS4, the only reason to have PS+ is the games.

I rarely actually do this though. Mind you I haven’t played any of the free games from the last year either… :P

You should try some. A bunch are pretty good.

Looks like we’ve got one. Hyper Void is also being given out on PS4 and there’s a free VR levels addon.