This is a thread for PS+ (PS Plus) members

That’s good news. God of War (the new one) just dropped on PS Now. I can finally play it. :)

That’s a much more reasonable price. $20 per month was never going to work long term, though credit to them for going for it.

GTA V and Uncharted 4 are too but just for a limited time(few months).

Is there a way to see what PS+ games I had in my library during my prior PS+ membership. I’m not currently a member. Probably will for a month for The Show.

I’m not sure. Do you see the PS Plus Icon in the top menu (where notifications, friends, communities, etc are) when you aren’t subscribed?

I have the icon, but it just brings me to the sign up screen.

If I join now, will I get access to this month, plus next months reveal because I’ll have a couple days in November?

Depending on how obsessive you are about email hygeine, you should have “purchase” receipts for every game you added to your library.

When I grabbed these both yesterday, the button said “add to library”. I assume they will show up wherever other games you own do (in the Store, right?). If you never added them to your library, my assumption would be they’re gone for good.

This is the answer. They show up from [email protected] and have the title, “Thank You For Your Purchase”

In the body is a $0.00 receipt for the PS+ game you clicked to add to your library while available. There is also an order number if ever needed.

OK, I probably wouldn’t have kept those emails. Actually I would have had my PS3 at that point, so none of the games I played would have been on the PS4 so I guess I wouldn’t have any PS+ games. Thanks for the help everyone.

If you go into https://store.playstation.com and log in with your account details, you can go into My Playstation and then Payment Management and finally Transaction History. Every game you purchased, even 0 priced PS+ games appear there.

For some reason whenever I try to show my transaction history it never shows earlier than 12-30-2017 even when I enter an earlier date. So there is a large portion of my transaction history I can’t see. Anyone else have this problem (this is a problem I’ve had for at least a year, I think)?

There’s a decent number of PS3 games that were cross-buy with their PS4 versions. Especially indie titles.

Hmmm, not sure what to do - either pay for one month of PS Plus to play The Show, or get one year hoping for some good games down the line. I just looked at the past months games for PS Plus and nothing really grabbed me. I either had them on PC or not interested. I don’t play online so I don’t need that aspect of PS Plus.

Tough call. I signed up for a year back in December and I won’t be renewing. Don’t play online like you and have not been impressed with the monthly games. The occasional discount on the store is handy but nothing special.

Get the month, if you’re still enjoying and playing the game at the end then make a call.

I personally never regretted not being a member once my year ran out. All the games that I enjoyed while I was on PS Plus during that year? I bought those games on sales, and now I can play them all the time. That’s what I would advise for anyone. If it’s a game you’re tempted by, just wait for a sale and buy it instead of subscribing to PS Plus. You’ll likely save money that way.

If you want to be able to try a variety of games that you never knew you wanted, Game Pass or PS Now is the better service for that. PS Plus only has two games a month, so you get a year, you’ll get to try 24 games. You’ll likely already own 6 or 7 of them, you’ll like 3 or 4, and you won’t care for the rest. And when the year is up, it will chaff that you can’t play those 3 or 4 that you liked despite spending $50/$60.

Or, you know, keep paying and get 3 or 4 more (or a lot more, in my case) the next year. Agreed GamePass is better value though.

PS Plus is mainly about playing online. It’s nice that they give us free games every month, but that’s really been an extra carrot to get people to subscribe, not the focus.

I’ve had it so long now I have a fairly vast library of games on PS3, PS4 and PSP, but I still pay so I can play online.

Yeah I got it to play MHW with my brothers. It annoys me that you have to pay for online play but I guess that ship sailed way back when with Xbox live gold.

Maybe I’ll do the trial and see if I get my fill of The Show in that time. CDKeys does have a year membership for $42.49 so that is tempting. My guess is that The Show would go on sale after the season is over too.