This is a thread for PS+ (PS Plus) members

Even if you pay full price, they’re 10/ monthly or 60/yearly, so basically even sticker priced it’s 10/month for both combined.

If you follow the deal sites you can get it for half off pretty regularly. Slickdeals had a post yesterday for $30/yr.

I used that one with no issues today

Uncharted 4 was on PS Now months before it became PS+. Many other big games like Uncharted Lost Legacy, Horizon, God of War, Spiderman, Persona 5.

There’s been three or four months this year when the games were on the other rental services (including this one). So if you had say PS+ and PSNow, you got nothing. They’ve changed it this month so you can at least claim the games to your account.

Also, PS+ is cloud saves (big perk IMO), and not necessary to play multiplayer games on Now or F2Ps.

Coming up:

• Need for Speed Payback
  • Vampyr

Both repeats again from Now & EA Access.

Yeah, I didn’t play them back then, I’ll probably not play them now.

Actually, I did try Need For Speed, because I’m obligated to do so as a fan of Need For Speed High Stakes. But I kept losing the first race, and I didn’t really understand what I was supposed to be doing differently, and how to get better.

Coming up:

• Hollow Knight
  • Middle Earth Shadow of War
  • PS5 - Bugsnax
  • PS5 - Playstation+ collection, now includes Crash Trilogy, FF15 DLC & Black Ops 3.

Two repeats again from Playstation Now, but I was going to buy Bugsnax full price. Bugsnax will also be available in December. Announcement with fine print.

Ooh, that’s a nice addition. Bugsnax is one I was curious about but probably wouldn’t have bought, so glad to get it for free. And I’ve been thinking of checking out a Crash game after seeing people get excited about 4, which just came out.

Ooh, Hollow Knight. I’ve had it on PC for a while thanks to a generous member here, but I’ve been wanting to get back to it, and yet I am much, much more likely to play it on the couch/console than on the computer. A recurring theme, these days.

I didn’t realize Hollow Knight was a repeat, it’s actually possible it’s sitting in my library already! But I’m theoretically excited about getting it for free.

I think he means it’s a repeat in that it is or was available on PS Now? That’s irrelevant to me, though, since I don’t subscribe to PS Now.

Yeah, PS Now. There’s millions* of people who subscribe to both. Been a bad 3 months for them unless they’re buying a PS5.

It sounds like from the blog that they are going to be restricting the ability to redeem games for PS5 to people who already have the system. That’s a big bummer since last gen it was great being able to use the web store to build up a PS4 library before I was able to get the system.

Ah, so no Bugsnax for me in my PS+ rental library. PS+ was a bigger waste of money than I thought it was. Instead of spending $35 or whatever it was for a year, I should have gotten a 3 month one for $20 for my Bloodborne playthrough.

I’m hoping this is simply a poorly phrased way of saying the PS4 version of Bugsnax isn’t included. I expect a lot of people will be sans-PS5 through no fault of their own for the next couple months.

Yeah, that’s possible. At least it’s available through December to cover people who get a PS5 for the holidays.

That’s what I thought too from the article. I guess we’ll see in two weeks.

CD Keys just knocked their PS+ yearly sub down to 29$ US if anyone wants to stock up.

So it’s not possible to claim PS+ games on their new website anymore, right? It doesn’t even load game pages for me properly.

I have to do it on the PS4 now? Or is there some combination of browser and add-ons being turned off that let you do it from the webpage?

Not sure. The web store was broken in general for me when I tried earlier today.

EDIT: Just looked again, and for the PS4 games I was given an “add to library” button. It’s a single click now, no checkout process anymore. So it’s actually faster and easier than before.

What combination of browser and add-ons are you using? And can you provide a link? Maybe it will work for me?