This weekend

So what is going to be getting everyone’s attention this weekend? I’m sure you won’t be able to swing a dead cat without hitting a copy of Mass Effect 2, but anything else?

For me, yes I am playing ME2 so keep the dead cats elsewhere. Aside from that, I might actually start to play Batman AA. Bought it and pretty much have barely touched it.

Making games!

The Global Game Jamis underway everywhere!

The live stream to watch geeks making games at our venue is here!

Nearest game shop is about 600km (~370 miles) in some other direction, an internet connection that takes a significant amount of time to load a page like this. No Mass Effect 2 for me, which is probably a good thing.

I’ll spend some time playing whatever game doesn’t require an internet connection. Maybe I’ll immerse myself in the Caribbean playing Pirates or Port Royale 2.

Patching FfH and I may sneak in a little Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time.

Im getting ready to go to DC for a few weeks for work, so I won’t jump into ME2 until I get back. Im really looking forward to it.

I have finished Dragon Age and can now seriously sink my teeth into Demon’s Souls.

There will probably be a good deal of Star Trek Online, depending on server uptime.

Pretty much same as last weekend.

I’m gonna try to get my gunners a high enough level in Navy Field to competently use my battleship. I’m also going to try to get close to wrapping up my Europa Universalis 3 game as Spain. Definitely going to work in some PS3 Demos (Bayonetta and maybe others). And hopefully an hour or so at least of Freedom Force.

I’ve been thinking about Civilization recently, so I’m going to play either Civilization IV or Civilization: Revolution (unless King’s Bounty: Armored Princess wins again).

Diving head first into console ports. Dead Space and Red Faction: Guerrilla are doing fine after some initial hiccups. The controls and interface in Dead Space are about as terrifying as the monsters, and I played a bit into RF: G before I understood I needed to use the abomination of GFWL to save my games, but I’m pressing onward!

Rock Band party, woooooooo!

Star Trek Online head start for me!

370 miles??? So how is the weather in Antarctica???

ME2 here, yes sirree, once again betraying my shameless inability to play anything except the Newest Hotness. I’ll be flinging people madly about on Normal difficulty, reveling in my sheer overpoweredness, and sucking up those sweet, sweet conversations at maximum velocity. No one hits the X button faster than me while still reading every single possible conversation topic – subtitles FTW!

Same games as I’ve been playing over the past few weeks: Planescape: Torment (3rd time,) Puzzle Quest, Doom 2 and a few other games that I like to dabble with from time to time like Zero Gear, Dungeon Siege 2, Civ 4, and a few others.

I need to order Mass Effect 2 in a special shop if I want it in english, and it doesn’t get here until next week! Next time I’ll just get it on steam. So it’s been CoH and Dawn of War 2.

Ah I’ll play FfH in LAN next week.

Reading textbooks while doing online quizzes (all classes are WEB ENHANCED) for my CIS 135, 208, 210 and 270 classes. I guess it’s a good thing I can’t play STO right now.

Plus, I work weekends.

Such fun to be had!

I may eventually return to my second Fallout 3 playthrough. I was having lots of fun doing a complete exploration before ME2 rudely interrupted.

Just getting back into GalCiv 2, will probably take up my whole weekend. I wish I had the money to get ME2.

I have cleared my schedule for some quality time with Commander Shepard, but I also expect some Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (DS) to sneak in, and I’ve been meaning to get back to Valkyria Chronicles for a while now, so that’s probably where I’ll go if I need a non-ME2 distraction for a bit.

I’m just about to head to the Rickenbacker in System Shock 2. Hopefully I can finish the game this weekend.

Excellent choice!!