Through the Ages tournament

To me it’s “a”, and everybody knows my profe… proeficen… I know the English.
So I’m on the spawn of Kerrigan’s side!

Couldn’t tell you. I don’t get invited to parties. :(

(a) for me.

But English is not my native language, so there. I added nothing to the discussion!

Our outsider’s objective look is what makes us experts.

No outsider here. I’m totally a citizen native to this planet, as anyone else here. Totally. Not an outsider. At all.

Oh, you mean the language! Ok, never mind. It’s all good. We’re all earthlings after all, right?

What a game!

I think this game ended with me being able to build the Empire State Building on my last turn, having exactly 17 ore to spend on it, and using up all of my actions in doing so. Such luck! And obviously the difference, especially with that Wonders impact card.

Really great game all.

Good game!

Round 3 of 4 is ready!

@Dave_Perkins (AnanabTilps)
@Chappers (Chappers_UK)
@RothdaTheTruculent (aultridia)
@Otthegreat

@justaguy2 (windmeal)
@rho21
@Thraeg
@porousnapkin

I created our game!

I thought I’d seen it all, and then I saw @Thraeg discard three copies of 6 defense cards to rebuff what should have been a gimme aggression from @rho21.

@Chappers! You’re first this time!

Yay, I can show off my true (lack of) skills.

Did anyone start the other game?

We still have ~1 more turn to go in the our previous game, will probably start the new game after the previous game is over.

I know, I was afraid of this too. I spend a ton of time complaining about the disadvantages of going later in the turn order, and then I would get to go first and completely blow it. Fortunately I am safely in last place in this game, where if I lose it is because of bad game design, and if I do well it is because of brilliant strategy. :D

just waiting for @Thraeg and we can get goin

Joined!

Ok, our second game wrapped up with a military feeding frenzy, with even the AI joining in the attack. There was apparently a lot of pent-up anger in this game. I apologize for my own part in this, but 7 points is 7 points.

The final rankings were:
@RothdaTheTruculent (aultridia)
@justaguy2 (windmeal)
@Chappers (Chappers_UK)
@Otthegreat

I attribute this win to clean living and (mostly) good karma. I tried to only put positive events out into the world, while bringing learning and joy through libraries and movie theaters.

For the record, aultridia was 3rd in player order.

otthegreat was 1st.

If you think being later in the lineup is torpedoing your chances… be like aultridia and git gud. ;)

So not only do you guys pick on Chappers, but you are being asses about it.
Come back to Twiglet Struggling Chap, we miss you here.

My only problem with Chappers is his failure to appreciate my flawless British accent.