Tick live action reboot?

Why not? What’s wrong with people?

I am surprised more people aren’t enjoying this gem of a show.

I love this show. Sure hope it keeps going.

I just love the language that the Tick uses. It’s so over the top and wonderful.

Griffin Claude Beresford Dauphin Newman

LOL, what a name!

Also, I learned there’s a movie named Buttwhistle, and he played a part in it!

Well, I went to Amazon Video page last night and nowhere on the landing page could I find a mention of the Tick. I scrolled through loads of ribbons and it never showed up. Even though I vaguely know that Amazon has some algorithm that it shows me stuff I might like, there was loads of promotion for shows / genres I’ve never seen. Whereas nothing for the Tick and I watched season 1!

So, for me that looks like Amazon is also dropping the ball there on promoting its own show…

Weird. It was everywhere on my Fire TV home screen. Who knows the mind of the Amazon algorithm?!?

It was first in my watch next list when the season dropped. Presumably because I had season one in my watchlist

Yep, it was very prominent on my Amazon page. I went to watch this season and figured I would have to dig through menus to fid it but nope, it was right there, on the front page.

D’oh, never mind, I said the thing about the Tick sounding like Adam West nearly 2 years ago.

Bad news, folks - it’s been cancelled:

FUCK.

Damn it. That’s it, the people of this world suck!

I mean, it’s so cool.

Well, crap. I was hoping they’d do good things with this.

I kind of get why it didn’t take off. Arthur was such a drip he was no fun to watch, and they didn’t do enough with the Tick to compensate.

It’s partially my fault. I watched the pilot but haven’t gone back and watched the rest yet. Figured it was doing well!

And I was living vicariously through you guys, but Nielsen doesn’t seem to care.

(I’ve never watched The Tick cartoon either, sadly.)

I’m 4 episodes into the 2nd season I’m sorry to say that I’m not enjoying it that much. To many uninteresting characters (Arthur included) and not enough of the Tick.

I would watch a show with Overkill and Dot.