Tiny Islands - Post your Dailies here!

I call this one “The Drowned Church.”

Not bad today. Houses/churches didn’t land like I wanted, but did okay with trees and mountains to make up for it.

Haven’t done one in a week or so - turns out I still hit that 61.5 mark pretty close

Ack I don’t even know if I want to post today’s. Pretty sad score of 44 – several things that just didn’t come together. But anyway…

One of my better scores in awhile - 65

Misery loves company, @Murph.

51 for me today.

15 points more if that church shows up in the bottom right.

Ugh. I lost five for a wave in land because I was a moron and not paying attention while drawing, and that error also cost me two more because of houses bordering it.

Somewhat respectable score today of 55. (Ah, remember when we all thought a mid-fifties score was bad? Those were the days! ;) I even monogrammed today’s map! (Not intentionally, haha!)

Those will now be called “Hansey Islands”.

I had a score of 60 today but did not bother to copy/paste the image cause I thought you guys always go higher than 60, duh

Indeed, your shame would have been great, newbrof, when you saw my score of… 62!

Yeah, today’s was weird. Kudos to you guys who were able to make something of it! A not-awesome 48 here.

65 today

Today’s just didn’t come together at all.

I could read a whole book on generating game worlds / terrain. I wonder if there is one.

53 dammit!

I decided to get a little weird.

Managed a 59 today!