Tiny Islands - Post your Dailies here!

Gosh you guys are KILLING IT in the 70s! I only managed to pull a 55. I think the one big island was a mistake, I had houses that would’ve liked another church.

I find that, other than a few strategies that have slightly higher probabilities, you are somewhat at the mercy of luck. The suggestion made earlier of aiming for those central area crossover lines was really useful to me, but even then it can and does go horribly wrong with only a few bits of misfortune.

It really is beautiful when it comes together :)

Bit better today with 60.

Nice round, @rho21!

Church placement really messed with me again:

A game of setting up stuff, with almost none of it coming to fruition!

Better than me: soooo many waves, for some reason, and just frustrating situations all around. Really surprised I even got 59.

54 today. This one felt weird. I never seem to do very well with boats, and they seem to fuck up evreything else because I’m trying to give them space.

OW

Forests didn’t really come together as I’d hoped but I got a lot of houses:

Yeah that forest is brutal. At least it didn’t knock off the points for that one boat. The other boat is kind of hilarious, tbh.

That forest placement came up TWICE. Once forced me to put the boat in the lake (which I was eager to do, because that’s fun–and gave my houses some points). Then the forest in that right-center square came up again along with a beach I couldn’t place either. BOO

Arrrgh I can feel the pain.

Today’s was kind of interesting and kind of frustrating for me at the same time:

I like my island shapes in this one.

Not bad today.

I guess I’m just destined to live in the 50s this week.

Put a boat in the corner, and as usual, I twisted everything else around it for the rest of the game. I’m never sure if it’s worth it. But it did come out halfway decently pretty well in the end (64).

Also, perhaps we can agree to drop the spoilers in here, and just have an understanding not to come to the thread until after you’ve done your daily?

Beachy.