Tiny Islands - Post your Dailies here!

Shameful. Nothing landed.

It doesn’t count but yesterday I played a few random games and managed to knock one outta the park for a 70. It was nice reassurance that I do, in fact, know how to play this game, despite my extremely low scores lately.

Crapola. Forests and mountains just did not want to cooperate.

This one was so bad I’m surprised it came out as high as it did. So… many… waves and beaches. And there was even one round where the two options were the same. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.

It happens every now and then. Not often, but I’ve definitely seen it happen before.

Not bad at all today! Had a forestless mountain, but ultimately it didn’t hurt too bad. 58 is respectable.

Can only do so well without better mountain/forest synergy!

Never got that mountain I was hoping for (and also got hosed by an impossible church choice).

Yep, damn churches got me, too. I opted to drown mine rather than give up all the points on my island.

Felt like everything was really coming together until the Drowned Church. Still, not mad about 55.

CHURCHEEEEES!!

Whole bunch of houses and trees and nothing to show for it:

This was going SOOO well up until the last few moves, then I got effed a couple of different ways. Not that 55 is terrible, but I was easily tracking for 60+.

ONE forest up in that top right corner would have given me nine more points!

Oh damn I hate near misses like that! Excellent setup for it!

Not too shabby for me today. I’ll take a 63 anytime.

Woo! 60!

I drowned a church.

I came at today’s from a different angle than usual, leaning heavily into houses early and just trying to cram stuff around them. Was very happy when a church landed right where I wanted, and still managed to get a little forest/mountain action. And so many waves and beaches!

One of my best in awhile. Not surprised you guys had good days too!