Tiny Islands - Post your Dailies here!

I do agree that the pix tend to give things away, but I also think it’s fun to see how people arranged their stuff. Maybe spoiler your image when you post it but also post your score?

BTW, @Hansey, your pic is of a random game and not the daily.

You’re right! That’s weird, because I was sure I clicked the daily!

With thanks to @DaveLong for pointing out that my first post was not actually the daily, here is my real daily.

Matched @Hansey!

Wow! Some Big Beach Energy there, guys!

Honestly, I love the beaches. They’re almost always a safe bet if you place them correctly because you can then build the islands around them. I think my current strat basically revolves around beaches and forests, with everything else being placed around those things accordingly.

I usually avoid placing churches or mountains early because there’s no guarantee you’ll get enough forest or houses in those areas to make them worth it. Plus an early church means increasing the odds you’ll be forced to place another church on the same island, negating its effects.

I thought I was getting a good handle on the game, but today’s was rough. I had to throw away lots of stuff I’d normally use and one of my islands was pretty bare.

I went with a different strategy today and was rewarded! 73

My first shot at the daily. Just 50, but this is only about my second or third day playing this, I’m still developing the strategy.

Don’t feel too bad about 50 my first time on this one though.

Screwed up on a couple of waves, being too eager to get an extra point for one of those houses.

Got 70 today, not bad

Went a little crazy with the waves this time. Got a 61.

Whoa, 82! I hadn’t even cracked 70 before this one. Kind of seems weird to have an entirely empty island. Looks like a couple of you others did, too, though.

Woweewow! Pretty sure that beats my top score ever!

Jeez… I thought I had today wrapped up!

I may have wet myself.

Just started playing this today. I quite like it! Here’s how I did after a couple of tries on today’s daily:

I throw down this gauntlet today:

Score: 78