Titanfall 2 - Maybe this time it will retain players?

People should be playing this game.

I bought this for $20, I maxed out the fov and this is the first game to ever give me motion sickness… I cranked the fov back to 90 and it’s pretty fun… had to pull myself away from overwatch though

Lol, at maxed FOV it’s like you are playing through a fisheye lens.

OMGOMGOMGOMG

COOP PVE! YAY!

It’s ridiculous that it took this long.

Whatever Debbie Downer, I am HYPED.

Titanfall 2 has been supported better after launch than most other games. It was incredible on release, and has just gotten better and better ever since.

As always, their trailers are top notch, and man does Frontier Defense look freaking awesome! I don’t care how long it’s taken as long as they do it right, and it seems like they have.

Oh hey cool, I’ve got a friend that only plays co-op multiplayer, maybe I can talk him into picking this up.

Yeah, I’ve gone from “meh” on multiplayer to NOW I TOTALLY WANNA PLAY. I’m far, FAR more interested in PVE than PVP.

Was playing this last night, and a buddy was like, “Hmm… haven’t played that new glitch map in a while, what’s up with that?”

And it’s basically just because there are a ton of maps for the game at this point. I think it’s got, what, 17 maps?

The support for this game has been amazing thus far… I bought one of their skin packs last week, just because I figured they deserved more than the half price I paid for the game, given it’s my primary game at this point.

Yeah, with now another one coming. This is insane post-release support, especially for free. I love it.

I’m tempted to buy a PS4 version at some point just to support them and because I know I’ll be getting one eventually.

Wait, shit, is this out TODAY?

Nonono, one week.

Next sale they have for Titanfall 2 - I’m in. Can you play that co-op PvE by yourself (solo), or do you need a co-op partner to play?

It’s on sale right now.

Plus the single player campaign IS FUCKING AMAZING.

TF2 is the best shooter of this generation, bar none.
I say that in all seriousness.

Seconded, 100,000%.

The SP campaign is worth it on its own.

What they should do is just make MP completely F2P, then sell the SP campaign as DLC for $15 or $10.

Or, OR, make more single-player content as paid DLC. Day one purchases for me right there.

33%. I was hoping for 50%, but I might bite this time. Gotta check my gaming budget. ;)