Titanfall 2 - Maybe this time it will retain players?

Halo 3 collector’s edition came with a replica Master Chief helmet, but it wasn’t to human scale. Everyone called it a cat helmet.

That’s adorable. Nice kitty too.

We’ve reached the point that the editions have editions. Xzibit would be proud.

It says 1:1 in the description. You could probably still try putting it on your cat if you want.

Should fit a Maine Coon nicely - the titan of the cat world.

It does indeed say that. But for all I know, Titan pilots are actually cats.

They should make that a VR helmet, i would totally buy it then.

But what if I have a giant head!?

Yo dawg I heard you like collectors editions so we put an uber edition in your collectors edition!

Oh, was it already announced that this was coming to PS4?

(Oh nm, it was on the first post, just forgot about it til I saw the PS4 boxes in the Uber super duper lets milk the customers for all they got editions)

Full single player campaign confirmed.

If you slide back to the beginning, you hit the E3 press briefing rehearsal where they talk about it.

Campaign looks like Tom Clancy presents the Last Guardian. I like it!

I really liked the first game, but online only shooters have limited stay with me (overwatch is changing that, but that offers crazy variety).

So if word of mouth about the SP modes is decent I might be getting this…

Single player HD trailer.

Good stuff. Titans and pilots versus little spiders! :)

Does look good, but i must admit to not having a lot of faith (read: pre-order) after Titanfall.

Q1 2017 results for EA. Bookmark page 15. Sales expectation for Titanfall 2 is 10 million in the first year.

http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ERTS/0x0x902862/EB2B27C5-AC60-4022-87CC-BA3C36B8C6E0/EA-Transcript-2016-08-02T21_00.pdf

[quote]
So, on the guidance, we talked rough numbers with people. We told people that typically a Battlefield title is about [15 million] in a year. Our guidance is slightly under that. And we hope that that excitement builds and it will clearly go through that number, but for right now, it’s slightly under that number.

And Titanfall did a little more than 7 million units last time. It was early in the cycle and one of the few titles out there. We think it will do more than that, but it’s probably closer to 10 million than it is to 15 million is built into our guidance. So closer to 9 million to 10 million on Titanfall [2] and just under 15 million on Battlefield 1.[/quote]

Preview video discussing the solo campaign developed for Titanfall 2.

Multiplayer technical test is now available for download on Xbox One, dunno about other platforms. Training area is available this moment, multiplayer servers go live around 8-9am PST. The first test will run between Aug 19th-21st, the second 26th-28th.

It’s up for download on PS4 as well.

I am seeing comments on reddit and neogaf, that they slowed the pace of combat down? Is this true?