Titanfall 2 - Maybe this time it will retain players?

They lesson they learned with Battlefield is that people will pay up to $20 extra for a few days of early access.

Which honestly doesn’t bother me, if people want to get the headstart, go for it! But please stop splitting up the playerbase with every DLC drop.

You know what splits player bases? Not stinking playing The Division on PS4, that’s what!

No. What splits the [Paragon] player base is people [person] playing The Division on PS4.

Says the man who sold his Monster Hunter machine!

My son has a PS4 on his Christmas list at least, but my wife actually laughed at him, so not really confidant in that one lol.

God, that still pisses me off. There’s absolutely no need to download and install 20+ GB of foreign languages.

I have no idea to what you are referring sir.

Yeah, I got pretty steamed that MH went 3DS only, dumped all things N.

I have the PC version pre-ordered. Titanfall was one of our favorite games of 2014. Very excited for the sequel!

Yeah, also picked it up for PC. I am dumb, I know!

BUT its different from BF1, so I said why not both? :p

Plus I wanna get time in while there is a decent active player base on PC.

Is it true that there is auto aim on PC if you use a gamepad in multiplayer?

Probably old news, but news to me anyway: Looks like Titanfall 2 has been excluded from EA Access member benefits (10% discount, 10 hour demo etc). I’m not sure why they singled this particular game out for exclusion.

Parity with the PS4 launch. PlayStation does not have EA Access…yet.

Ah, well I guess I’ll be saving $59.99 instead of $6.00 for now. I’ve been on the fence ever since that shitty open beta, but even though the campaign is 4 hours long I still wanted to play it pretty bad.

Glad the holidays are fast approaching. This was my #1 most anticipated game till the multi-player stress test threw some cold water on me. But I still have hope.

Titanfall as an IP isn’t owned by EA. Presumably ReSpawn’s contract for TF2 allowed them to exclude the game from EA Access benefits. Respawn may have felt they devalue the product.

https://www.dewanddoritos.com/how-it-works/

Awe yeah , can’t wait to get my Mt Dew and or Target , color themed Titan!

If PvZ Garden Warfare taught me anything, it’s that Chester Cheeta Cheeto skins are awesome.

I’m still retaining some excitement for this but the 4 hour campaign (ugh) and no word on the presence of the co-op/horde mode Frontier Defense in the release kind of bum me.

Frontier Defense was my favorite part of Titanfall 1.

This is true. It is one of the few (only?) times that I have hunted down a product code. It was so worth it. Unfortunately it is not the norm for level of cool or effort though.

I’ll be hunting down this new pilot skin.