To tatoo or not tatoo!

So you chickened out, but it’s groovy for him to get Hep C? ;)

I have a detailed tattoo of autopsy scars on my body. At least, that’s what I tell people.

No just make sure the needles are brand new, never been used. Hey, I tried this logic on my wife. didn’t work. Besides, we are poor now. Maybe at a later date …

How much do tattoos cost these days? When I got mine, although I paid in guilders, it came out to like fifteen bucks US for a tattoo the size of my palm.

-Tom

When my daughter got hers it was a $200.00 gift from her friends. That was a year ago.

Yeah, THAT’S how she got it :roll: :roll: a tattoo :roll: :roll: .

I spent about $100 plus tip getting a lizard from the back of my collar bone to the top of my pec. It has no special signifigance or meaning, I just wanted something to cover the scar on my shoulder but they couldn’t tattoo over knotty scar tissue. So I just got the equal sized lizard on the other shoulder to even me out.

Mine ran me $165 after tip, took a little over 2 hours to have done. It’s very detailed and the guy did an amazing job.

As for the name… for your kids, sure, go for it. Your kids will always be your kids, no matter what happens. If you were asking about a wife or girlfriend, I would probably advise against it. As I said, I have my wife’s name in the middle of my tattoo, but looking back I probably shouldn’t have. There is no way to cover her name without mangling the tattoo, and lazering leaves some nasty scarring.

The day you’re having it done, it may feel like you’re going to be together forever. But if, for any reason, you end up broken up/divorced… well, here’s hoping your wife/girlfriend has a common name.

Picture the personal add,

Single male Norwegian wltm tall blonde lady, 20-30 yrs old, GSOH, must be willing to answer to (girlfriend’s name).

The one I did yesterday cost me about 380$, which will be for 6 hours work. I did one three-hour session yesterday and I have another one in two weeks. When complete it will go from my shoulder and almost down to my elbow.

I’m thinking you don’t anticipate any career in the sevice industry in the future?

As long as I cover up the tattoo for the job interview, I’d be fine. Once I’m hired labour laws prevent them from firing me when they find out.

Not that I have any plans for a service industry career… :D

It’s done!

Earlier today I got my tatoo. I went for the timeless classic suggested by Tyjenks. A naked demonic temptress with horns etc, and my demon has my daughters name tatooed on her ass. It’s really great!

But seriously. I found a pattern symbolising her name, and tatooed it on my lower right leg. When we get more kids, I will get some more. Can’t have favourites…

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

I think you should get this tattooed on your buttocks:

Yes, and then I can have the emblem real close to where the shit comes out…

May I humbly suggest: