To Whom It May Concern

fuck you

That, sir, offends me.

I’m sorry for the misuse of asterisks.

Yeah, we’re against asterisk slavery. Free the asterisks!

Loyd Case

Yeah, you don’t want PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Asterisks) on your back.

Yeah. Drop the asterisks, and I don’t care. With em, though… that’s an insult to my heritage. The Germans have a long history of enjoying asterisks. Our first national flag was a white asterisk on a black background.

Nathan Hale was also a big fan. His often-misquoted last words were in fact:

I only regret that I have but one *

Is that something like the Apostrophe Protection Society?

Whatever happened to ‘Help I’m a loser and I need advice to trick this girl into going out with me!’ as a cry for help?
Or just try cutting yourself, or anorexia.

I want to know what the deal is with that troll/ne’er-do-well Loyd Case spamming this board! :wink: What’s gotten into him? These anonymous posts have pushed his normally mild mannered exterior over the edge it would seem.

I’ve been running benchmarks for five days straight. It’s enough to make anyone lose a few screws…

:wink:

Loyd Case

I’ve been running benchmarks for five days straight. It’s enough to make anyone lose a few screws…

Loyd Case[/quote]

The tone and number of your posts have both spiked as of late. Just needed to know if your co-workers needed a heads up on a possible Flak Jacket Day. Tomorrow being Friday and all and you becoming seemingly more frazzled by the minute. :wink:

Heh. They only have to be worried if they have one of those “Guest” nametags.

Loyd Case

Loyd Case[/quote]

And i’d like to know why Loyd doesn’t spell Lloyd correctly.

Loyd Case[/quote]

And i’d like to know why Loyd doesn’t spell Lloyd correctly.[/quote]
And I’d like to know why “Lloyd” has two Ls in it in the first place. Stupid.

And I’d like to know why “Lloyd” has two Ls in it in the first place. Stupid.[/quote]

“Lloyd”, with 2 “L’s” is Welsh. As you know, the Welsh have a surplus of consonants, so they use extra ones whenever possible. I understand the actual etymology of the name is Welsh for “grey”. If only the Welsh and the Polynesians had developed a trading relationship…

My name was originally spelled out by my semi-literate grandfather, who named my father Loyd. He, in turn, passed that onto me.

One last bit of trivia: there was once a Loyd Case (not me) who was a fire chief somewhere in New Jersey.

Loyd “more than you wanted to know” Case

You need faster computers.

As far as I understand the Welsh pronunciation of “ll” is uniquely Welsh. Good on your Grandfather for simplifying things for us English speakers.

I neglected to add that he was from Texas. My dad joined the National Guard when he was 17 so he could get out of Texas.

Me, I live on the left coast ;-)

Loyd Case