Toilet paper alternatives

On a serous note, washrags are actually a good option. Just have a bag or container to toss them in and wash when you get low.

I feel its ok to post this twice on the forums today. :)

That is hilarious!!!

Maybe I should have kept that teeny baby raccoon that I caught in the yard last night…

You should have. They clean themselves, so just keep him in the tub with a little bit of water, and he’ll be ready for round 2!

Fur looks very soft. I will allow it.

6028048670_b7c871fd76_z

Just make sure you use their back. Don’t want one of those claws in your butthole.

Depending on how loose my stool is today, I might need more surface area. Maybe rubber-band its legs together.

In times like these, we need to encourage ourselves to eat foods that encourage the ghost poop.

Fasting? :p

Glad I got into the habit early on of taking fiber supplements with every meal.

Haha nope, more like 12 snacks per day (stress snacker) and 1 meal.

Nice, now you can track when its back in stock at Amazon.

https://www.nowinstock.net/home/healthhousehold/toiletpaper/

There’s no need to stress unless you’ll run out in under a week. Next week there’ll be TP everywhere.

Pretty much. People aren’t shitting more than they used to.

Of course if you are running out or are already out, it’s a definite problem.

All I know is once shelves do get restocked, I will have no less than 1000 rolls in house. :p

Sorry for the foxnews link.

Strong disagree, signed someone who is very much stressing out about this situation.

I can just imagine this bloke taking off his fine ivory white outfit and carefully folding it before taking a shit. He’s wearing one of those men’s garter belt things, connecting his socks to his drawers.

Got a good chuckle out of this