Too Many Bones: An Attempt

ZOMG. I’m on Day 4 of the first Adventure of my new Campaign, having mixed in 40 Days In Daelore. And look at this Encounter:

Place your Gearloc Chip with full HP on any Gearloc Ranged Position. Stack as many dice (type of dice does not matter) as you’d like on top of your chip (dice may be in up to four separate stacks atop chip). You must move (slide) your chip with dice on top to any Baddie Ranged Position without any dice falling off. Single attempt only. You may not add or remove any dice after movement begins. If successful, take 1 Buff HP for every 8 dice you successfully stacked and moved. If unsuccessful, take 1 True Dmg.

@tomchick!!! @tomchick!!! you have the biggest platform of anyone here. We need you to lobby to have this card removed from all future editions of 40 Days in Daelore. Until then, I’m going ahead and going full Lufkin on this shit. This card gets ONE STAR, and to be honest it calls into question every ounce of trust I had in Chip Theory Games’ design chops. I am only slightly exaggerating. I will say that this card has DEFINITELY sealed the deal on whether I’m pre-ordering Burncycle. Hell no. I’ll wait to make sure they don’t pull any of this Jenga-ass shit.