Total War: Warhammer 2

Skrolk and Teclis. Also VC north east side.

There are like 7 or 8 of them on the continent at this point and a lot of them are right on top of each other.

We could always just trigger another continental shift.

Jezzails are freaking awesome.

Yea I’m thinking taking flyers against Skaven in MP might not be a good idea after that display.

Wait… Dinosaur magic isn’t “magic”, it’s… satellite laser beams? Wait… what about elf magic? Human magic? Is human magic just sufficiently-advanced alchemy?

Also, how are those twitch people playing with units that don’t exist for mortals?

Its a promotional tournament for the upcoming expansion, so all the expansion units are in. Although I think they are keeping the free Lizardmen LL that is coming in the same patch under wraps still.

What is Jezzails?

Skreth%20the%20Ironclad%20C47%20Skaven%20Jezzail%20(1)

It’s the gun this chaps holding

Those models don’t do it justice.

Hell that picture doesn’t do it justice, the in-game model has gun with like a 12 foot barrel on it iirc.

Snipers with cover that can run away? Nice. I wonder if they’ll be able to snipe cannon crews.

Easily. They have 300 range.

This game has one big problem. I am frozen with indecision when it comes to assigning upgrade points. I just never know what path to go, what roles I want/need, and then within those roles which specialization. I need a cheat sheet that just help makes those decisions for me.

Get army buffs first, or your early battles will be hard, then if the leader kicks ass, get combat/spells upgrades…

you get the movement bonus from the blue tree, then ignore the rest of it, its junk. Given, the upkeep reduction is there, but so many points…

My thought is my Lizard people armies --even with dinos --are gonna have a problem with these Skaven. This looks like a down and dirty total bloodfest expansion. I will be all in.

Typical lizard army is bad against skaven. Saurons get too tired chasing rats.

Need fliers or cav to chase them down, which I rarely build.

It looked like a new breed of carnosaur though – all orange. They are hungry for some vermin! But gosh all those guns!

As far as assigning your points, it varies a little depending on the lord type. For melee lords just go straight into the army buffs. For the bottom blue line you can take the campaign movement speed at a bare minimum. For certain factions the casualty replenishment buffs are mandatory if you plan on going into red climates. I generally take it because it saves me processing a ME turn while waiting on replenishment a fair number of times over the course of a game.

Lightning Strike makes VH/Legendary substantially easier, as well as the Chaos Invasion, but isn’t as useful on Easy/Normal/Hard where the enemies have less armies. Then I’d take melee skills and lord specific skills.

For casters I usually pick up whatever their most crucial spell is first. Since they can’t fight they sort of need that to justify their existence. If my army is incredibly reliant on the caster to be effective, I’ll go for Arcane Conduit before moving into army buffs.

Excellent thanks. I’ll do that.

FLC Lord:

Oh that’s a cool lord to try out.