Trials Rising - Physics vs bikes

I’d just like to get past the Medium tracks. There’s an insane amount of trackage in this game, all inexplicably spread across the globe. It’s annoying that I only have access to 3 of the skill games too, with no sign of my favorite, where you throw your body as far as possible after a big jump.

You get to the first hard tracks after reaching level 58 and finishing the 3 stadium duels (the stadium is unlocked at level 58).

I’m grinding towards level 78 (to unlock the stadium for the second hard levels) and these contracts are getting annoying as hell. I’m at 77 but I doubt I’ll bother grinding for the next unlocks. I don’t know who designed this system, but they can’t possible like their customers.

What do you do to grind for higher levels? Contracts? Are those some kind of objectives that you do within existing levels? What sort of things do you have to do?

Yeah seriously I’m at around 38 and it’s starting to seem SUPER GRINDY to get much farther.

Diego

X amount of backflips, x amount of frontflips, 0 faults, time limits, accelerate all the time, no leaning and a combination of all the above and more. Some are okay, but when you have to do a run of 12 backflips, 18 frontflips and 0 faults with a donkey, it’s just not fun. Actually, it’s the complete opposite of fun.

Just let me grind gold and platinum medals ffs. Unfortunately, those only gives you 200 xp (or thereabouts) while contracts can give you 5k ++ xp.

Yikes. You just convinced me to wait for a big sale.

With the current mid-to-late-level grind, I can’t really recommend the game to anyone.

A week or two ago I picked up a Trials bundle on sale on Xbox with Fusion and Blood Dragon (both Complete with all DLC) for $15. Even if Rising was great the $40 price tag is steep compared to all of the Trials goodness I just grabbed.

Just to clarify for others, the $40 version is the gold version with all the upcoming DLC, I believe. I think the base version with no DLC is $25.

^ Correct.

I just installed Evolution on Steam because 1) it’s not available on Xbox BC, and 2) I’m wondering if I’m remembering it as the best Trials game with rose-tinted glasses.

Thanks, somehow I think I missed the $25 version when looking. The $40 Gold edition was well advertised and promoted on the Xbox dash, but when I quickly checked the store I didn’t notice the $25 standard edition pushed farther down in results. My mistake.

I’ve been playing Trials HD on Xbox BC and turning all my silvers into golds. It’s fun in short bursts, but it’s also a great reminder that I wouldn’t want to buy a Trials game designed for the grind.

Playing Evolution on Steam (btw, the Gold edition also included the HD tracks) really makes me wish Rising gets an overhaul with the same progression system they had back then. I’ve pretty much stopped playing Rising because it doesn’t value the way and time I want to spend playing it.

That’s my feeling on it. I have no interest in trying to wheelie 30m, get 30 sec of airtime, and beat some avatar just to get a few points closer to another track.

Yeah I’m still stuck in the level 40s and can’t beat the final medium level tracks. Can grind some more, but don’t really see where it will get me at this point.

I’m not sure how far I’ll get during the UPlay+ trial, but feel free to add me robc04 on UPlay. Right now I only see Telefrog and Tom. I did accept a friend request from @Brakara. I think it may have been sitting there for a while - sorry!