Trump 2024

DeSantis Lake sounds like a place where you’re likely to get a brain-eating amoeba.

Voldemort…err, Rick Scott 2024

Undead is better than dead, right?

It’s getting a bit late for an announcement today. It really seemed like it was going to happen, though, so I wonder what happened.

It’s possible 4 seasons landscaping was already booked and they have to scramble to reschedule.

Has anyone checked if Animal Planet has a gorilla show on?

I think his announcing will continue with the ongoing destruction of the GOP. More Americans do not care about the invented issues that they represent and Bone Spurs isn’t going to bring anything new to the table for '24.

Why is Pence even on this list? It would be like voting for a moist couch.

I think the only possible chance of the GOP winning in 2024 is to run a Trump / DeSantis ticket. Yeah a lot of people hate Trump, but those people are either going to vote Democrat anyway, or they’re hoping to vote for DeSantis.

If Trump’s not on top of the ticket, he’s running Independent and the GOP has no chance. They have to realize this. The only question now is, after somebody changes Trump’s poopy diaper, will he allow DeSantis to be his VP?

Another possibility is DeSantis is smart enough to sit back and not run at all until Trump is completely out of the picture (read: dead or incarcerated). He’s still very young, and does not need to poison his political career with the Orange Menace.

So is Trump going forward with his “big announcement” today? I haven’t seen anything all afternoon.

9 pm ET.

Gotta be on prime time, baby!

I think this would be the smart choice for DeSantis. Trump and GHWB aside, the incumbent POTUS tends to win re-election.

DeSantis should let Trump run in 2024. If Trump wins, he won’t be able to run in 28 and DeSantis can step in and take over. If Biden wins, he won’t be able to run in 28 and DeSantis comes in to an open contest that tends to favor the opposing party.

I guess the potential down-side is that in the next six years some other new hotness will come in and captivate the GOP and DeSantis will not be “DeFuture” in 2028.

But I thought Trump won in 2020. How can he run again? Unless he was lying about winning. Naw.

I used to think this was DeSantis’ calculus, but now I’m pretty sure he senses Trump’s weakness and is going to challenge him head on.

let them fight.gif

But unfortunately, one of them has to win.

DeSantis is definitely keeping his options open.

Your theory also assumes functioning democracy and we’re not out of those woods yet.

Let’s goooooo