Trump supporters storm the Capitol Building

I think it is 2-3+ flags that get it auto-hidden. Any number of flags does, well, flag it for the moderators, who can choose to uphold an auto-hide, overturn it, or hide a post that hasn’t hit the hiding threshold yet, but that they still think crosses a line.

The threshold is, IIRC, configurable, so the actual number might vary on Qt3.

So, essentially, 2 or 3 people found that post bad enough to flag?

So we don’t need to keep talking about this. It was a moderator that flagged that. The reasoning is the reasoning, but there is no reason to derail the entire topic over it.

Is there enough popcorn?

Didn’t Trump stop paying him?

Same here.

Lol. I’ve never dived into Game of Thrones. Is there any actual connection to England? Seemed like it was typical fantasy stuff to me. Documentary about fictitious medieval England is funny though. Dude has gone completely nuts.

Hahahaha at Giuliani in his current incarnation being able to defend a ham sandwich being sued for lack of pork content.

I think Martin has said he was somewhat inspired by the Wars of the Roses. And Westeros looks a bit like Great Britain if you squint real hard. But there the similarity ends.

Well there is a lot of War of the Roses style inspiration for dynastic fighting. There is the similarity to the Arab siege of Constantinople and battle at the Golden Horn with the Battle of the Blackfire during the siege of Kings Landing.

Honestly throughout there is echoes of real history, while also being distinct and a lot of unique elements. But if you want to use real history and myth to point as inspiration for GoT, there is much you can do.

Well, AGOT featured a civil war between House Lannister and House Stark, whereas the War of the Roses was fought between the House of Lancaster and the House of York…

It’s probably fair to assume every MAGA congress member is carrying COVID.

I’m not asking Nesrie to comment on it, but I would like to hear the reasoning behind the flagging of that comment, because like others here, I can’t make heads or tails of it.

Hmn… 🤔

This seems insane to me.