Twilight Struggle tournament redux

@Maulet I created a game and invited you. Timer is 21 days, there was no 14 days option.
@quantum_mechani Your username in TS must be something else …

I think @Brooski meant by “14 days” for us to select “7 days” (which is what each player gets, for a maximum total time of two weeks). I started my first game against @Leglaen with that timer.

Yeah I think my username should be simply qm there.

Perhaps I missed it, but what is your handle, @Baconsoda? (I’m Leglaen on TS.)

@SadleyBradley and @Sonoftgb my Steam username is millertime059, so looknfor that

done, created a game with qm

Yup, worked.

And mine is tgb

Yes, go ahead and get started. I actually thought there was a 14-day timer but 7 or 21 days is fine. If someone wants to play just one game at a time it’s fine. It’s all fine! See you guys in a few days.

yes, my nickname in TS is Maulet

Good game, Maulet. I learned something new from it that apparently I have been playing wrong since forever in the physical version, I always thought control only needed battlegrounds but turns out you also need more total countries.

congrats quantum, great game!! mostly in europe where I was lost all time, although I dominated middle-east and asia, but they weren’t enough

Email notifications no longer seem to be working for me. Anyone else running into this?

It happens from time to time, and Playdek is usually very quick to fix it.

7 days seems like it may not be long enough…

It’ll be long enough for me to lose to @Left_Empty…but @Baconsoda and I are playing a 21-day match, for what it’s worth.

Came back late to the thread & nobody sent me challenges, but now I’ve sent some!

Could people post their status so far? As in “I am playing [opponent]” or “I played [opponent] and [won/lost]?”

Mid war against @Sonoftgb currently

I played Leglaen and won.
A couple of really naughty rolls on the first turn gave me a strong advantage, and I rushed to victory while I could thanks to Wargames!