Two weird tastes that taste great together?

What are two weird tastes that you’d not normally put together on food, that somehow work and are delicious?

(The video is not a serious example, everyone knows peanut butter and chocolate are obviously great together, hell, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups is literally the biggest selling candy in the USA.)

A real example is, pineapple on pizza. Sounds weird and incompatible… but totally freakin’ delicious. Another one is mango and chili powder (maybe with lime and salt too), not my favorite, but … it works.

Hit us up. What’s your favorite, weirdo, non-intuitive, seemingly-disgusting food pairing that actually works?

Watermelon and feta cheese.

Mayonnaise on corn.

Peanut Butter and Sriracha.

Banana and curry on pizza.

+

This has been my go-to snack for years. Low calorie, delicious, and filling!

Another weird one I used to love, though it’s super sugary:

and

Peanut butter and lettuce.

Liver, fava beans.

and

At least one of us here is a drinker.

OK, I was holding it together pretty good, but yours just made me vomit in my mouth a little.

Fish sticks and banana sandwich (plus tobasco on the fish, optional).

Celery + Peanut butter.

I had other weird ones over the years that I’ve forgotten.

When I come to Seattle, you will join me, and you will drink a pickleback with me.

Can we not post pointlessly large images?

Let me teach you a trick

![image|500x500](upload://oFk8c3gLbXJE7m5kuiNLCm6dX1E.jpg)

Watch what happens when I do this

![image|500x500,25%](upload://oFk8c3gLbXJE7m5kuiNLCm6dX1E.jpg)

Sorry. Give me a sec and I’ll trim them.

Thank you for that trick. I just manually reduced them but like how simple that is!

OK dude, that just sounds like a hangover cure that’s pretty much designed to make you puke your guts. But what the hell, wouldn’t be the first time I’ve drank something that made me puke.

Pizza with Catalina French dressing on it.

Much better, thank you 👍