Uggh. video deleted

Why the fuck was the link posted to begin with?

I have no problem with The Entity cracking down on crap like this. Not everyone here is some mouth-breathing retard that jerks off to Stileproject.

I have not looked for a video, you could not pay me enough to look for the video much less watch it, and just reading about it has upset me. Thanks for the sleepless night, jerk.

yeah, that’s why I hate the internet.

Here’s something to ease the pain:
http://w1.651.comhem.se/~u65108947/man_CCS.mpeg

Over coffee this morning, the internet said it was not too fond of you either.

Over coffee this morning, the internet said it was not too fond of you either.[/quote]

You tell the internet that we’re through. THROUGH

Over coffee this morning, the internet said it was not too fond of you either.[/quote]

You tell the internet that we’re through. THROUGH[/quote]

Oh please. First time you have a few beers you’ll be calling the internet at 3 a.m. because you want to “come over and talk”.

You know you’re going to come crawling back to the internet. Why do you do this to yourself, McMaster? The two of you should get counseling or something.

Edit: Curse you, Nick Walter!

The internet hits me because it loves me.

If the people who did this are identifiable in the video image, I certainly would love to see the video forwarded to the proper prosecuting authorities. I’m not going to look myself to see, thanks.

I haven’t watched it either, Denny, but there’s no real justice in the world.

You tell the internet that we’re through. THROUGH[/quote]

Oh please. First time you have a few beers you’ll be calling the internet at 3 a.m. because you want to “come over and talk”.[/quote]

LoL. Good stuff. It’s been a pretty decent day but that’s too good to try and hold a laugh in.

Oh. Speaking as one who is pretty candid (mostly for comic effect, but not always) here, Tom, let me apologize if I’ve said anything you don’t dig on. I’m certainly not trying to foster an atmosphere that you of all people don’t like, on your own site.

Ok, fine. But I’m not going to apologize for the penis thread. You guys are just upset because I am the only one with a multipage penis thread. :)

Apparently (well… if you trust news from the Toronto Sun), a movie was made where a male kills a cat and also… in this is really bizarre… the film is being played at the Toronto Film Festival. I read that today while at work and just thought it was the most bizarre and gross thing i’d read in awhile.

What we should do is kill 10,000 more cats, then institute a democratic regime in Icat, regardless of what the cats want. Cats look at us funny and are arrogant bastards, and they obviously have a backwards, primitive society. Democracy for them is the solution! Imagine the inroads such a society can make in the animal nations. Soon dogs, elk, perhaps even GEESE will fall to the power of Democracy!

Cat Killer: What was my crime?

Judge: You see… you didn’t kill enough cats. Killing one cat is bad… 10,000 dead cats is good.

Cat Killer: Hey! I was just practising! I was going to kill more! Give me a chance! I’ve been “interrogating” some cats… does that count? Look for yourself!

{Judge looks at the pictures}: Hmm… perhaps…

Judge: Its fine to kill cats, but you have to have an army do it for you. You have to have a purpose.

Cat Killer: I’m sure I can get an army together. Lots of people hate cats. The purpose is easy… to make the cats similar to me.

Judge: Well, it sounds like you’re well on your way. You’re free to go, for now.

{Cat Killer muses}: I’ll call it Project Icati Freedom! Freedom Fighters, unite! Liberate Cats everywhere!

And so went another well-intentioned human…

Saving the World, One Corpse at a Time.

Oh wait… Icat and the Animal Nations don’t have oil.

Cat Killer: But, but…

Off to jail with you! You’re a horrible, horrible, person! Killing ONE cat… an unspeakable atrocity!

Cat Killer: But, but…

Judge, seething with anger: 50 years to life, in a High Security prison! I hope to never see your face again!

Can I post a link to a video of someone setting Koontz on fire?

Can I pay someone to set Koontz on fire?

The best part of it would be that, according to Koontz, since our country is involved in an unjust war nobody could even justifiably object if we set him on fire.