Uggh. video deleted

Actually, since I’m an American that would still be a crime. Bush bless America!

Oh wait… I’m not a Neocon. Burn the Heathen! Purify the country!

One of the things holding back the American War Machine is America’s lack of direct control of oil. It has to NEGOTIATE for oil. Do you really want direct control of oil in the hands of people who want Global Democracy and are willing to commit to a plan of continual war to achieve that? Iraq might seem like a playground compared to the future.

If Republicans get turned into Neocons and Iraq is turned into a controlled state, EVERY election will present the danger of a presidency that will at the very least take the next step toward Globalization. If we’re lucky we’ll just have Iraqi situations every 8 years or so… if we’re unlucky we’ll quickly see an all out war between Islam and The West.

America HAS to lose in Iraq. Until the Neocon Agenda is completely destroyed and Globalization is rendered an unfortunate sidebar in the history books, America cannot gain direct control of a large oil supply. They cannot be TRUSTED with such a supply, especially when you consider that one of the major Neocon projects has been to butter up the Saudis and then attack the Iraqis, each with an eye toward oil availability. And that oil’s not to help reduce gas prices for American drivers, either, although the media keeps harping on gas prices, which I’m sure makes the Neocons grin in grim pleasure. Talking Points are sometimes very subtle.

I want Iraq under Iraqi control, not set up as a puppet with strings held by America. Troops should be pulled out as soon as order is produced… not preferably an American order.

If America continually tries to control the politics of Iraq and thus the oil supply of Iraq, I hope Iraqis resist and defeat the American forces sent there.

It is more than an “unjust” war. It is a tragic, unwise war. Its a war that is far better to lose than to win. It is little like Vietnam, despite the inane comparisons. Vietnam was an error, but nothing big was at stake. I WISH Iraq was an error, but Iraq is just what the Neocons want, other than the botched execution.

Losing here will save countless lives also lost unwisely in the future, and will provide an early victory against the Neocons.

“Save the World” is a cliche used erroneously far too often, but this time it might just be right. An American victory in Iraq could prove disastrous for the future.

Maybe I haven’t said this enough, Brian, but I do completely and utterly hate you with ever fiber that I can muster.

You’re picking fights everywhere you can, right? You should first resolve your quarrel with the internet, or it could smack you from behind while you’re going at Brian.

I’m wearing my protective bear suit.

I beat the internet for Jason, so he’s safe to go after Koontz.

Was the end boss hard?

It was Jonah Falcon, so… uh… yes

Inevitably, to somebody, the current time will have been the best of times.