Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End

But not for PC gamers.

I might re-play this enhanced edition purely for the graphics. Even on the PS4, there were moments where I had to pause and admire the scenery. Beautiful game.

Steam page :)

I sense I might be the only person interested, but still :)

I’m kind of interested. During the first week or so, Sony will offer a $10 upgrade option.

Of course, I should only do so if I know for sure that I will:

• Eventually get a PS5
  • Not play my already owned copy of the two games on PS4 before I get a PS5
  • Will want to play it when I eventually get a PS5 despite that console having much better games by then, potentially

Sony thanks you for your support :)

Is this coming to PC?

I haven’t watched the video yet. Is it a huge improvement in graphics/performance?

Performance yes, visuals YMMV IMO.

Yes coming to PC this year sometime.

Edit: TBH now I’ve watched that video through I kind of feel like I’ve played the game.

Epic briefly listed June 20th as the PC release date but have now removed it.

Movie coming to Netflix in July. Maybe PC release to coincide?

So I’m watching this on Netflix… am I spoiling the game for myself?

No. The only thing the movie and the games share are the names of the characters.

I still cant believe they didn’t tap JK Simmons for Sully. I actually thought it was him voicing the character years and years and years ago when I played the first game on ps3!

Epic briefly listed October 19th as the PC release date but have now removed it!

This is out

Kinda wild that this one of the most acclaimed Sony exclusives ever (and a game I’d give 9/10) also happens to be the least successful Sony PC port ever in terms of player numbers at launch. But I guess I am not too surprised, it had zero marketing, came at a time when number of other games come out at the same time, and it is fullpriced 6 year old game (I know it also has LL, but still). I do want to replay it someday in 60fps on a PC, but I am also not in a rush.

I wish it was a remake of the entire collection. I wouldn’t mind a PC playthrough of them.

Miles Morales will sell better.

Played this through on PC and greatly enjoyed myself but came to slowly realize two things - by 3/4ths through I realized I like Rise of the Tomb Raider a lot more than Uncharted 4, and by the end credits I realized I had played Uncharted 4 to completion years before on Playstation and had forgotten it entirely. I hope to dip into some of the online multiplayer on PC though. I had a lot of fun with the Uncharted 2 and TLOU multiplayer modes.