US Government Shutdown Watch: 2018 Edition. More Bricks in the Wall?

Like that but different then.

I vote for:
McConnell Malarkey

McConnell blocks a vote on your suggestion, saying that “political stunts are not going to get us anywhere.”

McConnell’s voice always reminds me of a much more evil, older, more turtle-y George Bailey.

BAM. George Bailey, and Jimmy Stewart, ruined.

Turtle Turtle Rule

Just a reminder, 15 years ago a President was manufacturing a crisis to justify killing over 100k innocent people in Iraq. Most Democrats fell into lock step, and the cost was much much larger than a few billion. Even if Trump isn’t bothering to manufacture the crisis, the present still seems like a significant improvement.

I hope, someday, brother, that you can join me in an endless line of people, joyfully shitting on his grave in an eternal semisolid scatological waterfall of our shared hatred.

I feel like, for logistical reasons, they’d have to dig him up every few months and move him to an adjacent grave. Future archaeologists will puzzle over the vast swatch of super fertile land.

What’s Trump’s recent weird thing about wheels? Did someone tell him that wheels are a perfect metaphor for every situation?

“They say a wall is medieval. Well, a wheel is older than a wall. And I looked, and every single car out there, even the really expensive ones that the Secret Service uses — and believe me they are expensive — I said, ‘Do they all have wheels?’ ‘Yes.’ ‘Oh. I thought it was medieval.’”

This is pretty amusing. McConnell is definitely a dick.

Solution for McConnell: he doesn’t allow it to come to the senate floor for a vote at all.

I will never be able to look at a waterfall the same way again.

That is the future liberals want.

It’s a bit like when Thatcher died, I suggested installing her corpse in a urinal and people pay 10p to take a piss and we could generate the billion quid a week needed to fund the NHS

It’s fun watching various news media outlets sparring through headlines.

He should go out to some place in the desert where there is no wall and show the exact same thing happening.