Victoria Jackson Has Been Drinking A Lot of Kool-Aid

Everyone is free to have an opinion, everyone else is free to relentlessly mock it.

Celebrities supporting Obama doesn’t in any way mean I should listen to their self important BS.

Just because they vote like I might doesn’t mean I’ll take any kind advice or counsel from them.

“If you’re listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you’re a bigger moron than they are.”
-Alice Cooper

The quote can be applied to celebrities also.

Maybe she’s pulling an Uber-Kaufman?

No. Though that would be more awesomer.

Fair enough, as I am now lost too.

However I don’t see this as a “we” vs “them” thing since I agree with you on the political issues raised in this thread. You and I would probably be part of the same “we”, here.

Hilarious interview.

She is a comedic genius. The faces she is making…the stream of conciousness…I can’t get enough…I’m totally not lying. Serious.

I’m getting convinced that Bill O’Reilly secretly favors Obama.

How can anyone take someone seriously who ends every single sentence with a question mark.

Ironically enough, this should have ended in a question mark.

I dunno, she was funnier on SNL. I think her timing has suffered.

Tea Partier Victoria Jackson is too Crazy Even for Fox News

Surely it’s an elaborate joke. She can’t be this stupid.

Well, it’s probably the first time in nearly 20 years anyone’s paid any attention to the poor girl. It’s obviously gone to her head.

Sustaining something like that for as long as it appears she would have been would be an enormous challenge, so I don’t think a joke, but ignoring all that and judging from the video alone, it certainly looks like she could be putting us on.

I remember her spewing this kind of nonsense before it was trendy. She’s an original, believe it.

That was a really strange interview to watch; ignoring the content of what was said she came across to me as possibly mentally ill. Utterly not suprised to see that Glenn Beck was her political priest and now further convinced that the whole Tea Party movement is motivated by racism and irrational fear of ‘the other’ rather than any real political concerns.

According to her Facebook page, Ms. Jackson chose to step out of the limelight so she could personally save the country from baby killers:

I wonder how much Obama and Clinton are hoping to face off against a Palin/Jackson ticket in 2012.

I still haven’t ruled out performance art. It is either that or major mental problems.

The latter is well documented at this point, I’d say.

Cubit’s link in the Tea Party thread also had this to provide:

It’s legit, and she’s insane.