Videos - YouTube and Beyond

That hurdy gurdy video is awesome.

Big Time Tommy knows how to party!

Isn’t this just Rich? :)

I keed I keed. Out of love.

Jon Bois new 2-parter on guys named Bob in sports and the shocking lack of new Bobs is pretty great. You’ll need an hour and a half or so, but if you want to see the secret history of Bob, it’s worth it. Fans of Bob Cousy, Bob Gibson and Bob Beamon will be happy.

How Bois doesn’t have his own Netflix series I can’t figure.

Part I

Part II

The history behind Battle Cat is incredible!

That’s cool. My oldest son had a lot of He-Man toys. I remember Battlecat. I never once questioned its size. It was a superhero cat and it was green. Why shouldn’t it be extra big!

That was amazing. It never occurred to me before to wonder why He-Man rode a giant tiger, it was just so badass and seemed perfectly suited.

My cat would not allow me to ride him.

I never get tired of these guys:

Without a scale, these look like dolphins. But they’re ~40’ long.

This is my favorite thing on the internet this week. Never heard of her, but I must have watched this 100 times today. Edit, sorry, stupid Instagram won’t let you play from here. Not on YouTube, because I assume copyright issues.

OMG, that looks like my cat! Maybe 10% less fluffy than mine, but much better groomed. (Not sure how she does it. Mine bites too.)

The original video is here:

What? No C by GE Smart Tips? For shame.

We had fun with that over here :)

This is so out of my wheelhouse yet I am hooked. added to my playlist (along with bury a friend another song of hers).

Thanks (I think).