Walking Dead on AMC

Wait, what? You’ve never seen an FX show? Ever? Not even an episode of The Shield?

Actually, strike that. I watched the first season of Rescue Me. That’s FX, right?

-Tom

Tom Chick never watched The Shield. Wow.

Or The Wire. Or the Sopranos. Or The Simpsons.

-Tom

These are things you really shouldn’t be confessing here. Or anywhere, for that matter.

For gore level, and FX, I was thinking along the lines of Nip/Tuck, which had a pretty cringe inducing aspect to it.

And by that she means Rosie O’Donnell.

Edit: Sorry Athryn. But I make no apologies to Rosie.

I am not a he.

Wha… FOR REAL?

… :(

The fuck?

Tom doesn’t need to watch television. He LIVES it.

Here is the second casting announcement for Walking Dead: Love Actually’s Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes.

Hmmm, I dunno about that. But Robert Kirkman sure sounds excited.

I dunno about that either. I’ve only seen him in Teachers and he definitely filled that desperate, undirected young teacher role. I can’t really picture him as what basically amounts to Clint Eastwood’s child/grandchild.

I think the kids are going to be hardest to deal with. There’s no way they can have the same actors playing the kids if this is only getting six episodes a series. And I hope they don’t change the kids’ plotlines because they’re absolutely the best thing about the series. And I just don’t see a child actor doing Carl justice.

Reading the comics these days, I think that Carl has actually become a bigger badass than his old man. Rick’s all “Oh noes we can’t kill an insane kid this isn’t the Old West” and Carl’s like “Yippee-ki-yay-motherfucker.”

you never watched the wire? i thought you gave the first season three stars and i called you on it and then you called me on my five stars for some b-movie.

So, uh, Tom, how do you feel about AMC and violence after the last episode of Breaking Bad?

That AMC is the perfect channel for Walking Dead!

-Tom