Warframe: silly named F2P coop TPS

I do the quick attacks ordinarily, but there are still occasions when I want to switch. (Like when I’ve emptied something which takes forever to reload, and I’ll be engaging in close combat for an extended sequence.)

Those Earth maps look pretty great. I’m on Mars right now, which has an interesting aesthetic, but isn’t exactly beautiful.

Longpressing the melee attack button I’ve bound to “E” equips melee weapon, then I have another hotkey to swap primary/secondary weapons. Works good enough for me.

Grats on the Twin Grakatas, they’re fun to use :)

The screenshot mode is really tremendous.

I have yet to find how to access it. :)

It’s a button on the bottom of the screen when you’re editing warframe appearance.

It’s certainly well-hidden.

Campaign:

Get Prime with Prime is ongoing now.

Hope you have better luck than I have.

I was able to:

• Get a 30 day Amazon Prime Trial
  • Link my WArframe account to Twitch

Unable to:

• Link Twitch with Amazon Prime

When contacting support they cancelled my Amazon Prime Trial (thanks) and told me to try “Prime Video” (7 day trial). Which did not work.

So. No prime here.

You need Twitch Prime, not Amazon Prime. I got the bundle without trouble using the free Twitch Prime trial.

Edit: I see that’s what you did, reading again. Weird. That’s rough.

if nothing else; At least I got to try out Amazon Prime for 10 hours, managed to watch their Le Mans miniseries.

I think I may have misread when I said I misread (I’m never much good if I’m away from a real keyboard). You want Twitch Prime, which is a distinct product from Amazon Prime. (Confusingly.)

Once you have Twitch Prime (there’s a 30-day trial, and as far as I can tell, it’s a non-recurring thing) you should be able to link your Twitch account with your Warframe account. I hope it works for you. Frost Prime is a nice frame.

You could get Twitch Prime with Amazon Prime Trial, it is just that twitch failed on something when it tried to link the accounts, even if it did work to link them… Unlinking Amazon Prime to Twitch and attempting to use Prime Video (for other areas not covered by Amazon Prime) did not work either. So, no prime at all :)

Major patch just hit Warframe, 3GB (and really really slow download speed). New frame, refurbished earth. Think I’ll try Streaming in a few minutes and see how it goes.

Also a bunch of achievements added… maybe I finally got the missing ones that have bugged me for so long (Completed in game, but Steam thought I didn’t have…)

New achievements I just noticed:

• Kill 10 mobs with a single boom.
  • Free 10 hostages without triggering execution
  • Survive 8 waves of defense
  • Fully unlock a focus tree (might’ve been there a while?)
  • Complete 3 sorties
  • Savour of (kill the boss)

Refurbished Earth is nice, but my computer starts to show its age there, and precise aiming is really hard when the framerate is flipping between 30 and 60. I got the 10 mobs with one explosion thing thanks to a Nova at Io. I sliced up one guy, and ten others went off in a chain reaction.

I also finished up Jupiter and am on my way across Saturn now. I have a decent stable of warframes right now; the only thing I really lack is something stealthy for spy missions. (I’ll probably aim for Loki when I get to Neptune.) There are some other warframes I want, but not to the point of farming for them.

Warframe does fit a need I have: a high-intensity, low-stress action game which can be productively enjoyed in ten minutes.

Ivara is awesome. Just saying.

Unfortunately, she also takes spy missions to get, so I’ll probably end up with Loki first and Ivara after. :P

I bought her with Platinum. It’s my favorite Warframe so far. Inaros and Atlas are tied in second. ;)

I’m really liking my Frost Prime when I need to stand on a point, and my Nyx when I don’t.

Yeah, Frost Prime seems to be the most popular frame by far, judging by my experience playing, particularly in Defense and Interdiction missions.

Tennocon ongoing now:

• New planet for shopping etc, / Lots of stuff to buy - looks great. – open world… wtf!?? (planes of Eidlon, 3 km open world zone on the civilian planet…) with enemies, caves, etc… Worldboss(?) spawn at night.

• Fishing

• Weaponcrafting!! w. naming weapon, modular weapons.

Considering this is F2P it makes Destiny kinda look like shit.

** Since they added Open World travel… Might as well let you fly there in your Archwing… no?..

• Day /night Cycle on planet… with mob changes.

• New planet / graphics look really really good.

• Oh… night time… Awesome!

Warframe: Plains of Eidolon 2017. - gonna be good :)

• Hints of Vulkan renderer in the future so overpriced mac’s can play.

• New Cinematic Questline about the history of the Warframe

Loving the open world thing, fantastic. Youtube here:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uohenXQOKrE

I’ve always thought the devs’ long-term aim would be to turn the game gradually into something more like a full-on MMO with a persistent world feel. Current Warframe would then be the “bread and butter” stuff that you’d have always on tap to jump into, and for a more expansive, immersive feeling you’d have large zones. I think they’re probably going to go more and more into that, now that they have the technology in place for the large zones.

Having the “life” of the virtual world fleshed out was always something they were inching towards too (e.g. who are these “colonists” you were helping in missions sometimes?)

Well done DE, well played, you’re a great team!

Wow. That does look amazing. I’ll have to dive back in when it releases. It’s been a while now- I don’t ink I’ve even finished the last major ‘storyline’ update. I think I got frustrated trying to grind to unlock it.

Recap from Warframe.com

https://www.warframe.com/news/tennocon-announcement-recap