Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr

I’m quite surprised the xbox version isn’t available in the store yet. it’s available for physical preorder but I can’t get the digital. I can usually grab these a week or two early and preload it.

No need to be sorry. You weren’t misleading or anything, I just wondered if it was worth jumping in if I wanted to start making progress. It’s not as if there’s any dearth of other stuff to play until the actual release!

-Tom

the upcoming patch, 0.8.0 will be delayed to tomorrow or the day after (23 May at the latest).

Sigh, set in stone indeed.

I wasn’t going to play much since there will be another wipe, but the constant delays are really annoying now.

For sure. I’d rather they get it right, though (or as right as they can). Opening up the game only to be greeted by a nasty crash or performance bug takes the wind out of the sails a lot more than a delay. For me, anyway.

This is now available for preload/order on XB1 fwiw. Looks like a season pass is a thing as well. Bit sad I have to double dip, but my potato pc simply can’t handle playing let alone playing and streaming so my decision was easy.

Niiiiiice. Hopefully the PC beta is dropping tonight. They said “confirmed” but who knows?

IT’S HAPPENING!

EEEEEEEE

I caved and am going to try to stream this, we’ll see if my system starts smoking (again)

so far it appears smoother which is nice

bit bummed, framerate tanked hard before tutorial finished. Had me convinced it was going to be much smoother. Crossing fingers that the console version is smooth enough.

It was a lot smoother for me until I had a big battle in one of those suspended rooms over a chasm. It’s basically a large square split with four square holes, you know the one.

Several trash mobs and some tougher mobs with suppression, three of them. First, one trash mob falls through the floor and my frame rate TANKS for the entire battle, only returning to normal after everyone died.

Overall though? Loving the changes so far. Loving.

Finished the download and started the game. Can’t see my mouse cursor on the screen. Moved the mouse around blindly until I closed the first screen and then was able to quit and restart, but still no cursor. The initial screen said I did not have a controller attached which is correct since I’m playing on my PC. Not sure why the game thinks I need a controller?

That’s a bug lots of folks are reporting, sadly.

K, apparently the cursor still works, it’s just invisible, you can see where the cursor is highlighting things, got into options and disable the controller. They’re already working on a hotfix.

Yeah I got a reply they are working on it. I was able to get out of the game by blindly moving my mouse around until I got to the Quit button. The Enable Controller button was not checked.

Aahhhh crap, sorry to hear that, but I hope it’s fixed soon!

A guy posted that alt-tab worked for him. I tried it and my screen goes black but then I can recover with ctrl-alt-del and hit cancel to get back to my desktop. I can then go back into the minimized game and the cursor works so at least there is a workaround for now.

Hah, yay for a workaround!