Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

It’s the RNG version of mashing buttons in a fighting game and beating a pro friend, I guess. :)

Pugs simply don’t want to stay together, so frustrating, especially when pretty much any special bad guy will slaughter 1v1.

I did enjoy my witch hunter berating the elf for bunny hopping (though I wish people would stop doing that in every game with a jump button)

What’s the point of gaining xp? I don’t see any use for levels

You get extra loot at specific levels, and unlocks more armor / trinket slots.

OH, and the patch just released supposedly fixes the horn of Magnus exploits.

Yep just got patched up, gonna have some lunch and give the game a try. :)

Good man lordkosc! I was glad to see in the launcher that progress won’t likely be reset on the official launch too. Can’t wait to see what the rest of the maps look like and what else they might add to the game.

My mumble server is available to any of you that want to use it for voice comms. Just pm for info, it’s up 24/7

Thanks Hark, I think I still have my mumble tuned to your server from ZMR. Has anyone tried the in game voice chat? I found it odd that it’s turned off by default. From what I’ve seen on some streams it sounds like it works pretty well.

Works fine for me and sounds decent. No complaints.

Lost my first game as a Witchhunter, everyone kept splitting up and getting killed. We all finally made it to the giant horn and all went to shit and we lost. :D

My one hour review: This game is pretty damn good.

In game chat seems ok, I just dislike the inability to talk to people not actually in game, or in your game yet. makes coordinating a bit harder than mumble

pugs refuse to stay together, thus ruining the game for me without friends

Hmm , I just finished my 2rd public game, everyone stuck together pretty well. :|

I have not had any luck with people sticking together. had multiples getting dragged off at the same time by the pack masters or whatever in opposite directions

How is the game just playing with bots? Fun? Can it be fully experienced (ever map played, loot acquired, etc.)? Also I don’t know why these games haven’t started randomizing their maps geomorph-style.

There are threads in the Steam forum created by players looking for other players who want to play the game properly, as opposed to running off on their own. Maybe add them to your friends list?

Completed all 3 maps on normal, and tried all the classes except the lady with the bow and arrow.

Witchhunter and Mage are my favorites so far.

Man I love being low level in these games, it’s like kick-central. :-/

I friended a couple of you guys. :)

I loved L4D so bought this based on recommendations here.

If there are any Europe people playing would love to try some MP. Steam name marxeil.

I’ll probably wait until release the 23rd, since I have Mordenheim in my head right now, but after that, I’m totally game!