Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Left 4 Chaos

That looks great. For some reason, the album is hidden for me though.

Strange, I can see it. One more
https://i.imgur.com/YG97Zci.jpg

There are 8 photos in that album, so 8 umm winds of magic that can change the map.

Makes sense according to warhammer lore (and as a bit of fan service)

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Winds_of_Magic

F5A23F65-1DA5-4067-89EC-DF25EDEDC0E3

Holy crap this is awesome!

Happy 1 year anniversary!

Hrn, I feel like I the one they did for Vermintide 1 was better.

Oh no, it was the Vermintide 2 launch trailer.

I like the way the anniversary trailer’s figures are miniatures, thus paying homage to the roots of the Warhammer IP! The launch trailer is fully 3D rendered models which gave them the ability to have more dynamic poses. Both are pretty great.

Started playing this again, and holy shit, the drinking mission is hilarious. Drunk Kerilian is best Kerilian.

Got this as part of whatever humble monthly, and haven’t really touched it (shame on me apparently). My son brought this up as something worthwhile to do co-op. How good is the game for 2 players + bots/randoms? I’ve read that solo+bots isn’t all that great, but not so much about 2players… Watching currently for a good sale on Steam to make this a cheap pickup for a second copy.

Well, obviously the more people on a coop game, the merrier, but you should be able to get a good amount of fun with your son. The bots are pretty good, also.

The bots have improved since launch. I’ve joined a couple of games and not even realized one of the players was a bot for a good five minutes.

My daughter is in college, we rat bash on the weekends together. The bots aren’t bad. Even more, the player base honestly isn’t that bad. I mean they’re not good, they run ahead way too much without thought, etc. (many are worse than the bots). But I have yet to come across someone who is actively griefing, spamming stupid things, etc.

In Vermintide 2, I’ve found I can definitely have fun with just my daughter and I and a couple of other randoms (or just bots).

That must be awesome!

Thanks all, sounds like it’ll be worth giving it a shot.

Awe yiss…

At last!

That’s hilarious and awesome and sold out and why dwarves are the best.

Awesome news. I love this game (and the first one). For some silly reason it’s pretty much my favorite game of all time.

In my house between my kids and myself with multiple pc’s and consoles I have bought this 4 times.