What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Once?

So are the idiots firing that at such high velocity going to tone it down?

Are we still talking about the orgy?

At this point they may stop doing it. It’s a foreseeable risk now.

They do something similar at Blues hockey games here in St. Louis, but they fire rolled up t-shirts. It’s a bit safer.

The Reds have a T-shirt Gatling gun that reaches well into the upper deck.

Oh yeah?
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/simpsons-maude-flanders-death-characters-died-gif.gif

So, you have a ton of grass to clear out. Who you gonna call?

http://werentgoats.com

Great! As long as they don’t, ya know, get loose and eat up a residential neighborhood’s lawns.

Goats are awesome little weed and lawn chompers, but that’s a lot and weird mesh of them too, reply picture not below. That front one looks like someone maybe had their heart tugged when they applied the iron to their horn nubs and sort of just stopped midway, some in the back look like they’re done right and others not at all… don’t all look like the same breed either.

And oh my goodness, one of them looks like they might be sick or really underweight. Look at the ribs and caved in sides.

Can’t you just see a fleet of these descending on a pre-school class at naptime?

That’s basically how The Hunger Games ended, right?

Weren’t goats… what?

I read that website wrong and was waiting for the rest of the question LOL.

I assumed it meant they were were-goats.

Were NT Goats.
They totally revamped the old goat OS with new technology.

Can we please use proper grammar here on the boards?

Whomst’ve Goats Are This?

Hey 13-year-old, your idiot friends are egging you on to coat yourself with butane and rubbing alcohol and set yourself on fire so they can record it. They aren’t the ones who’ll have burns over 30% their bodies. Wait until you what debridement means.

Oh, you’ll have those burn scars forever. And they messed up your tattoos. I also doubt many of your friends will visit you in juvie when you go back since you violated your house arrest terms.

We all may have flashes of brilliance from time to time, but stupidity sticks around forever.

One of our major clients when I was doing packaging, was a company who made the debridment creams. The literature for Santyl could be quite graphic.

Especially when they used a mix of full gloss and spot touch coatings. Really made the scar tissue pop.

Anyhow teenagers can be dumb, and since my father was a firefighter, like you, I heard stories. Always wear your helmet folks.

Tattoos chosen by a 13 year old are probably awesome.

I am sure our leaders will be wise in deploying such technology.